The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Will Come Next After Nova... Proof?

Dio_Brando

If you go to your launcher currently, and go to whats new. You can see that on the left side, you see MESA, then ASH, then VOLT. I think this is a tease to the prime release order, Mesa not included of course. I think its too specific to be a coincidence. They could have had any of the frames hold those weapons.(((((((( AFTER NOVA)))))))))))

image.png

and if you dont think there is a link then take a look at update 15s launcher, look who is standing next to LIMBO, hey there NOVA. Then Nova prime came next. 

GKqkkC1.png

Edited by Dio_Brando

If you mean after Nova, then considering that...

1 - The next two primes will be male if the order keeps up like it always has.

2 - DE said they'll try to prioritize older frames and these are older ones.

3 - DE has been known to slip prime info in beforehand in really freaking subtle ways before.

Like how this image spells out the word "Frost" going by the letters on the points of the star, clockwise from the top.  Reportedly nobody figured it out and DE revealed it later but I stopped playing before the event was over.

This looks reasonable to me.

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

Hydroid Prime and Limbo Prime.

i change my mind these should be the next primes

They always leave hints as to the next prime during the trailers, the fact it said Chaos Primed during the Loki Prime trailer was no coincidence. Its more than likely ash next, but today its Nova, 100% sure.

i said after nova dude

i change my mind these should be the next primes

In hindsight, could be Vauban Prime and Hydroid Prime too...

Thinking about it, it could be definetely more likely for DE to go for them...

With the grindwall being not high enough for people to purchase the normal frames with plat, it could be more tempting for them to get the primes with regular cash...

And if they hadn't just happened to be the two male frames that people most wanted to be primed next, would you believe that whatever was there instead would be the next primes? There's this thing called confirmation bias, and I think maybe that's what's happening here.

Excalibur shows up in the Patch Notes tab using the Odonata archwing. Should we take that to mean that we will be getting Odonata Prime real soon?

I'm not trying to mock your theory or anything, just pointing out that it's a bit flawed. People want Volt Prime and Ash Prime next, in whatever order. Those two show up in the launcher, suddenly that's proof we're getting them next? At best it's conjecture. Maybe you're right, but it's not proper to call it "proof." It's not even evidence at this point.