Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Tweaked Conclave Is A Need For Competitive Pvp

rockscl

DE doesnt even need to invest time balancing pvp, just give a HUD so the conclave host can have a customized and shareable Conclave configuration

Give it a time, and players will balance Pvp by popularizing the better configs

Dreaming is for free

DE doesnt even need to invest time balancing pvp, just give a HUD so the conclave host can have a customized and shareable Conclave configuration

Give it a time, and players will balance Pvp by popularizing the better configs

Dreaming is for free

This please. I'd like to be able to choose which map I play on without having to nerf myself. D:

Maybe even disable loadouts and such in the conclave... Would make for good video content too. PvP could go so much further and it doesn't even have to leave the conclave!

What i dream about, is a HUD to tweak warframes and weapons stats, where you can define everything`s power, reach, duration, damage, firerate, etc, etc, etc

Whitin a decent time, some really competitive configs would emerge

Sports are in every culture, and every sport has rules, these rules can be defined by players

Edited by rockscl

I like cc like it is atm. Stay fair (no abilities apart from that simple ones for movement), try to keep off spamming and respect your opponent. If you meet the right people.. (sometimes you need to beat up some trolls) :)

Maybe DE's thought was customization should be done by us while forming a lobby? But in real most time you simple join some random people because all guys in your friendlist play in full lobbys. >_<

Okay that last change was more weird than nice :/ After you fresh join a lobby you can not spectate. What the!?... o.O

But I must agree you, guys. A kind of customized lobby option thing would be great. xD

Actually even more for newbees then for the creme de la creme of ccing.

I see pretty often some newbees just quit after multible deaths, because he/she doesn't even know what hits him/her. I always truly sorry for them.