The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Mesa (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Well if it takes till mid feb. I for one will be playing a different game this one is getting stale and being sent to the back of the bus while pc users get update after update is not what i call acceptable filler.  If I won't wait for COD the extra month why would I do it here. 

Well if it takes till mid feb. I for one will be playing a different game this one is getting stale and being sent to the back of the bus while pc users get update after update is not what i call acceptable filler.  If I won't wait for COD the extra month why would I do it here.

I would agree, but I look at it this way. Pc players get updates in a broken state and then get fixes, like a proper beta would. Consoles are getting updates later yeah, but working and it saves the company money to do more things by sending us many updates at once. Also, when we get updates the content should be able to satisfy people for the wait assuming you actually want to do everything the game has to offer, I can't accept that you have done everything possible in the game, so even if you're bored you could technically still fill your time but I understand if you're not enjoying the game as a new player or if you're a long term player calling quits.

Ps I have nearly 600 hours in this so I'm not new.

I would agree, but I look at it this way. Pc players get updates in a broken state and then get fixes, like a proper beta would. Consoles are getting updates later yeah, but working and it saves the company money to do more things by sending us many updates at once. Also, when we get updates the content should be able to satisfy people for the wait assuming you actually want to do everything the game has to offer, I can't accept that you have done everything possible in the game, so even if you're bored you could technically still fill your time but I understand if you're not enjoying the game as a new player or if you're a long term player calling quits.

Ps I have nearly 600 hours in this so I'm not new.

Yea I also have a couple hundred hours in game and I am more upset with breaks in the ps4 version than not being fixed than new content coming in.   For instance my friends and I farmed mesa to find her ultimate doesn't fire those super pistols or when I wasin a party of three who did the incursion  event for 31+ mins and only i receive the mod pack. So if were waiting for better quality where is it?

I can't wait for the update, but I'm liking the extra time to continue stocking up keys and prime parts...early to mid Feb will be just fine. Seriously we are so lucky to have known they keys are being taken out this far ahead - PC only had a day of two of notice - gotta appreciate that. 

Although, I'm kinda staring to worry the void trader will probably stop taking mag parts by the time I'm done trading w him...so many ducats. 

*sigh* still nothing for us huh? Think I'm done with this game, kinda sad that were already six major updates behind, and we'll probably be 8 or so by the time the update comes!

I'm not upset by the wait, I'm upset by pc getting everytHing 100 miles ahead of us. I don't even care if they were bug as Hek, I want something to keep me playing! The treatment of console Tenno makes me sick, were basically an afterthought to them! They do the bare minimum to keep what little amount of people that still play around, and nothing more!

*sigh* still nothing for us huh? Think I'm done with this game, kinda sad that were already six major updates behind, and we'll probably be 8 or so by the time the update comes!

I'm not upset by the wait, I'm upset by pc getting everytHing 100 miles ahead of us. I don't even care if they were bug as Hek, I want something to keep me playing! The treatment of console Tenno makes me sick, were basically an afterthought to them! They do the bare minimum to keep what little amount of people that still play around, and nothing more!

I have been a gamer for over 25 years and the amount of attention DE gives this community is amazing. They communicate every week, provide free updates every month, and the game is entirely free-to-play as well (no pay-walls for necessary content). So you have to wait a couple more weeks becaue of the holidays, big deal. Better yet, use that time to rep farm and buy T4 keys since they are going to be changed, or stock up on prime parts for the void trader.

I can understand feeling entitled when a game you spent $60 on gets no updates but how can you complain when you are getting tested updates every month? I am a console Tenno and if you think DE is treating this community poorly then you are absolutely crazy. Go play Destiny and see how much Bungie/Activision cares about getting you updates and communicating. Seriously, what are you playing on PS4 that is getting better support than Warframe?

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

^This! This game has an awesome community and the devs always take them into consideration.

Yea I also have a couple hundred hours in game and I am more upset with breaks in the ps4 version than not being fixed than new content coming in.   For instance my friends and I farmed mesa to find her ultimate doesn't fire those super pistols or when I wasin a party of three who did the incursion  event for 31+ mins and only i receive the mod pack. So if were waiting for better quality where is it?

I see what you're saying, there are a lot of bugs still, but At least they are usually only occurring to a minority and are often pretty minor. It is harder to get fixed to consoles due to the time cert takes and the cost to send out many many updates.

6 major updates? How do you figure? They are not on version 21 hotrod. A few weeks is far from leaps and bounds you are claiming we are behind. Considering the last 2 times in a row we have gotten prime access at the exact same time would counter your claims of poor treatment for consoles. However I already know that I told you the same thing the last 2 updates in a row. So it is becoming clear that you just wish to start a fight on here. Edited by (PS4)jwernecke

I have been a gamer for over 25 years and the amount of attention DE gives this community is amazing. They communicate every week, provide free updates every month, and the game is entirely free-to-play as well (no pay-walls for necessary content). So you have to wait a couple more weeks becaue of the holidays, big deal. Better yet, use that time to rep farm and buy T4 keys since they are going to be changed, or stock up on prime parts for the void trader.

I can understand feeling entitled when a game you spent $60 on gets no updates but how can you complain when you are getting tested updates every month? I am a console Tenno and if you think DE is treating this community poorly then you are absolutely crazy. Go play Destiny and see how much Bungie/Activision cares about getting you updates and communicating. Seriously, what are you playing on PS4 that is getting better support than Warframe?

I've spent well over 2 grand in this game, because I enjoyed it more than any other. I supported them because they were amazing at communicating with the players, and they made a great game. But they give all that attention to pc basically.

Destiny is getting decent support currently. Fixing bugs, doing necessary buffs and nerfs, and other stuff, almost every 2-3 weeks. In 3 months in warframe, we've gotten a handful of weapons, 2-3 new frames, and like 2 quests. Destiny, on the other hand, released 3 new story missions, tons of brand new armor and weapons, both legendary and exotic, 2 new strikes, and a new raid, plus tons of buffs to weapons, new public events, and more.

Sounds to me like destiny is beating out warframe at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but right now being treated like second-class citizens is making me sick of it and makes me not want to touch it.

To the above person, I count anything that isn't a small bug fix (x.x.1 and such) as a major update. Since it comes with new content I consider it more than a little thing. And we're well over six weeks behind, I'd call that way more than a few.

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

We typically get updates every 4-6 weeks. The last update was Dec. 16th. That means we are only just now approaching the 6 week limit. Given than the major holiday season occurred during this interval, I'm more than willing to give them some extra time. We already know that this will be a fairly substantial update with relays being added, and while not content heavy it will certainly pave the way for the library and other features. I'm glad that you have supported DE in the past, I'm just not sure why you are having a hard time currently when we know that an update is coming very soon.

As for Destiny, if you feel they are getting better support then play that for a while. Warframe will always be here to play at no cost to you. Certainly, not every update will be packed with new content but from what I have seen from last week's stream, they have a lot of content in the works that looks amazing. While you are entitled to your own opinion, you will have a very difficult time finding a developer on the PS4 that provides more frequent, quality updates than DE (and their communication is top notch). For me, this more than makes up for a slight delay in content updates. If it doesn't for you then take a break and come back when you feel there is enough new content to keep your interest. It's not like you need to purchase DLC to play the newest quests or get the newest equipment (or even have to upgrade and then relevel everything to keep it up-to-date).

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

If we got the update we would have fun with the gliches in warframe take advance of it and laugh at it like assassin creed unty how cares if this gliches as long as we have fun so yes PC has all the fun glich we onet a turn ps4 and xbox 360 glich us up we are ready have that so let it happen

I've spent well over 2 grand in this game, because I enjoyed it more than any other. I supported them because they were amazing at communicating with the players, and they made a great game. But they give all that attention to pc basically.

Destiny is getting decent support currently. Fixing bugs, doing necessary buffs and nerfs, and other stuff, almost every 2-3 weeks. In 3 months in warframe, we've gotten a handful of weapons, 2-3 new frames, and like 2 quests. Destiny, on the other hand, released 3 new story missions, tons of brand new armor and weapons, both legendary and exotic, 2 new strikes, and a new raid, plus tons of buffs to weapons, new public events, and more.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but right now being treated like second-class citizens is making me sick of it and makes me not want to touch it.

To the above person, I count anything that isn't a small bug fix (x.x.1 and such) as a major update. Since it comes with new content I consider it more than a little thing. And we're well over six weeks behind, I'd call that way more than a few.

2 grand? So you bought every prime access and the biggest plat package more than once? For clarification the x.x.? those are hotfixes not updates. x.? Is a minor update... 15,16 ect those are major updates.

2 grand? So you bought every prime access and the biggest plat package more than once? For clarification the x.x.? those are hotfixes not updates. x.? Is a minor update... 15,16 ect those are major updates.

I bought every one except ember prime, which I was a few days too late on. I also bought the Nyx and Nova twice (for me and my wife). And during the sales I bought a ton of plat.

I understand that's how most people look at the updates, I do differently though. If it's got more than some bug fixes I consider it a major update.

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

Ok to start with the team that creates the updates is a completely different team that fixes any bugs/glitches so it wil take the same amount of time to fix the bugs no matter how many updates come out

Secondly we get 1 update that that is mad up of numerous updates pc has had to download individually

Third remember this game started on pc so of course they r going to get updates first, they have been playing for longer then any console tenno

Fourth THIS IS A FREE GAME if u wanna put a whole heap of money into it that is your choice don't complain that u dont get prefferential treatment when u put  that much into a game that ALMOST everything is farmable

I Have 836 hours on this game and still enjoy playing. Yes i cant wait for the update but there is still plenty of farming to do.

keys to get before they change it, new syndicate mods coming with update so u need rep when we get the update, and credits(remember the new PRIMED mods are legendary mods 1 million credits for trade plus minimum 50k to buy anything from void trader)

Edited by (PS4)bigtez84

You forgot to mention that destiny's extra content is not free...(aside updates) kinda switches persepective now does it? But yeah,  console tenno are pretty much  low class citizens, last served if remembered. But cant blame them, as why waste money to soon lost cause version...

I've honestly never seen a game company with so much support for it's fans. I can't understand people's outrage at the timeframe for console updates. Name 1 major company that gives weekly updates on their progress and listens to their community as much as DE, oh and is also Free-to-Play?

These guys rock, so enough of this entitled whinning.

Edited by (PS4)Drakiza

When r we getting a new update pc is already talking about update 15.13 where the f is ours im tired of pc getting stuff before us now u telling me that there get another one and we get nothing. They should not be that far from us. U knw wat I might be done with warframe cause this is crazy