The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Mesa (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Please Prioritize 2 Things:

1.) Nova, Soma, Vasto Prime drops - These do not exist on PS4. Not a single person on PS4 has gotten a part from a drop. Right now, this is truly Pay To Win and I don't think that is the impression you want to create.

2.) The 4th Mutalist Incursion Bounty (Boilers) is not showing up - This means no Special Survival stage, no new Puncture mods, and no chance at Tethra mod drops. Since this is a time limited event, can you please add more time to it so we can go for the Tethra mods?

2.) Give some time.  The 3rd one didn't drop for a couple hours later after the 2nd 1.  I don't think this is bugged rather than timed delayed.

They didn't lie, they made a mistake. If their past actions in response to mistakes are any indicator, there probably will be some sort of compensation.

De Drew said, and I quote, "They are definitely in game now," referring to the prime items.  When you use words like "definitely," you should be 100% sure because your sending thousands of people into missions searching for something that doesn't exist. I consider this to be mild lie, regardless of if it was miscommunication between people on their end, but I have faith that they will recompense. 

Drew please fix the 4th bounty, the Boiler one cant see it,nobody can and where will we get alad nav segment from we are stuck.....

The 4th bounty is staggered and will appear later. 

Can we have an update on Hotfix 3 just now,

Many thanks

HOTFIX 3:

-Fixed issue with new Prime parts not dropping. 

-Fixed issue with english showing for Russian players

We're now working on compensation for everyone who spent their keys hunting parts. We deeply apologize for the error and regret not catching it sooner. We did not expect something to go wrong, and we appreciate your understanding. I knew the items were in game from seeing them myself, but I didn't catch that they weren't in drops.

We will be refunding the keys that were used while trying to get new Prime parts. 

HOTFIX 3:

-Fixed issue with english showing for Russian players. 

We're now working on compensation for everyone who spent their keys hunting parts. We deeply apologize for the error and regret not catching it sooner. We did not expect something to go wrong, and we appreciate your understanding. I knew the items were in game from seeing them myself, but I didn't catch that they weren't in drops.

We will be refunding the keys that were used while trying to get Nova Prime parts. 

Only 'Nova Prime parts'?  And what about the compensation of the TIME that was spent farming for these?

HOTFIX 3:

-Fixed issue with english showing for Russian players. 

We will be refunding the keys that were used while trying to get Nova Prime parts. 

Ok i used 4 T2 Defense, 1 T3 Ext, 1 T4 Sabotage, 1 ODS, and i think that's about it.

Thank you.