Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Mesa (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Why doesn't PS4 get the "Nullstar" weapons only pack? I don't really want a nova. like at all. But would be willing to pay for the Soma prime (and vasto ofc) .... so why don't we have that option?

The reason is that the PSN store doesn't support upgrading packs.  On the PC you can buy the weapons pack and later upgrade to the full pack and only pay the price difference.  On the PS4, if you changed your mind and want to upgrade, you would have to pay the full price of the full pack.

The reason is that the PSN store doesn't support upgrading packs.  On the PC you can buy the weapons pack and later upgrade to the full pack and only pay the price difference.  On the PS4, if you changed your mind and want to upgrade, you would have to pay the full price of the full pack.

I don't think that's a good enough reason though.. the accesory pack is still seperate. and not in the form of an upgrade pack.

And I assume there are plenty of other people like me who will not want to upgrade at all.

Even if some would want the accesories they could get that pack seperate like they would otherwise have to do anyway since they aren't included in the normal prime pack.

I guess what I'm trying to say is. wouldn't it be easier to just have seperate packages for frame/weapons/accesories, so that you can just pick and match whichever?

Edited by (PS4)Alduthir

I don't think that's a good enough reason though.. the accesory pack is still seperate. and not in the form of an upgrade pack.

And I assume there are plenty of other people like me who will not want to upgrade at all.

Even if some would want the accesories they could get that pack seperate like they would otherwise have to do anyway since they aren't included in the normal prime pack.

The reason the accessories pack is separate is to split the price up.  There is a limit to how much money you can have in your PSN wallet at any time.  When ember's prime access was released, it was one bundle and people in certain regions couldn't purchase it because of that limit.  DE's solution was to split the pack into equipment and accessories.  I believe DE could divide the weapons and warframe package and make more people happy, but they are trying to keep the packages as close to the PC offerings as they can.

I'm not trying to defend the way prime access is packaged.  I'm just trying to explain why things are the way they are.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

The reason the accessories pack is separate is to split the price up.  There is a limit to how much money you can have in your PSN wallet at any time.  When ember's prime access was released, it was one bundle and people in certain regions couldn't purchase it because of that limit.  DE's solution was to split the pack into equipment and accessories.  I believe DE could divide the weapons and warframe package and make more people happy, but they are trying to keep the packages as close to the PC offerings as they can.

okay, thank you ^^

I really like the new Prime Access but the idea to color the gold elements is not so good.

I want a shiny gold elements on Prime Stuff. The gold effect on this prime stuff is not so nice.

EDIT: The Pyra Prime Syandana looks broken on many Warframes, like on Frost Prime. Even on Loki Prime it look's likte it is not exact in the middle, the connection element between Loki Prime and the Pyra Prime Syandana doesn't hit Loki Prime's back and more.

First time I feel like I waste my money on a Prime Access Accessoires Pack.

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave

I really like the new Prime Access but the idea to color the gold elements is not so good.

I want a shiny gold elements on Prime Stuff. The gold effect on this prime stuff is not so nice.

EDIT: The Pyra Prime Syandana looks broken on many Warframes, like on Frost Prime. Even on Loki Prime it look's likte it is not exact in the middle, the connection element between Loki Prime and the Pyra Prime Syandana doesn't hit Loki Prime's back and more.

Thats not really a problem. You dont have to change it. Some people dont like gold so its fair to give the the option to alter it

I agree 100% on frost it looks ridiculous, and on a lot of frames it kind of floats on their back, not even really connected. It's such a cool syandana, they just need to tweak the position on most frames.

Drew are there any plans for fixing the position problems with the new Pyra Prime Syandana? The syandana itself is amazing but has so many position issues on many Frames like Frost Prime, Loki Prime and more.

Any infos?

Thank you.

That will probably roll out with the next update, since that requires a build to be sent to cert because it's more than just a simple server side tweak.

Having the same issue, I've ran so many of my stocked up keys with no prime parts of anything. Getting frustrated and it's not pretty. Not to mention the whole hour I couldn't log into the game last night. Please fix these issues.

To add, the games which I did played and didn't get the rewards or XP because it said "Couldn't Update" multiple times!

Edited by (PS4)JrJester00

Please Prioritize 2 Things:

1.) Nova, Soma, Vasto Prime drops - These do not exist on PS4. Not a single person on PS4 has gotten a part from a drop. Right now, this is truly Pay To Win and I don't think that is the impression you want to create.

2.) The 4th Mutalist Incursion Bounty (Boilers) is not showing up - This means no Special Survival stage, no new Puncture mods, and no chance at Tethra mod drops. Since this is a time limited event, can you please add more time to it so we can go for the Tethra mods?