Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Everyone Hate The Nullifier Crewman So Much?

NoeleVeerod

Uranus (lol) is level 15-30. I don't think that's really early game. 

You kenshin, you are most certainly entitled to your opinion, and I can respect that. But I ask of you to lay off the sarcastic talk with Ash when you post something like you normally do. It's not really funny, it's rather annoying and just childish to that. 

well, I really loved to troll talk, but I guess I'll try to lay down for you at least :3 

Is a joke rigth? because is funny.

All of you are talking about Tenno vs 1 Nullifier. Probably in Exterminate/Capture can be easy.

In another hand, T4 Survival/Movil defense/Defense/Interceptation is a hell. A lot of them around you (or your cryopod).

In endless missions, they come with more level and in greater numbers, try to kill (melee or whatever you want) and Bombard/Heavy gunner will kill you (because you are in their radius.

Its not a joke. They don't have a big amount of health. I can swipe em off their feet anytime I want. In one shot. Mainly because I use the Scindo Prime, but still. The key is to spin attack all the time until everything dies. And only spin attack, as its the only way you get to move fast and dish out the most damage quickly.

Its not a joke. They don't have a big amount of health. I can swipe em off their feet anytime I want. In one shot. Mainly because I use the Scindo Prime, but still. The key is to spin attack all the time until everything dies. And only spin attack, as its the only way you get to move fast and dish out the most damage quickly.

That is a good idea... in theory.

In the s a really pain in the @$$ try to survive 3 teams (of 1 Nullifier + 1 or more Bombards inside the Bubble)

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

I think one of the problems is that you're all saying "Wait till you get later in the T4 or wait until you're 40 min+ or wave 30+" or whatever

Yes it has become really hard at those times.

I think we're all used to getting those times so its seen as kind of like expected to reach up to that time limit (Which we now can't).

Maybe its time to think up new strategies and team play to reach those time marks again.

After all with increased difficulty, its expected that it'd be harder to get to where we could get to before.

I say give it some time and we'll all naturally find ways to defeat them, whether it means more communication between team members (which frankly really doesn't exist at the moment) or something else.

I can't wait to get home tonight and try the void out and see if everything I just posted is absolutely bullsh#$%#$t that i've pulled out of my as$

Tbh the only problem I have with the nullifiers is that they punish melee play, which is something I think should be encouraged (sick of seeing rhino+boltor P x2 on every void mission). Other than that, they're really not that difficult. I'm only rank 7 and I've never had trouble with even level 40+ nullifiers.

Seriously all these "Just spin melee them all" elitist need to grow a freaking brain. Its not the nullifiers that are hard to kill, its the other 10 bombards, heavy gunners, etc. That kill you. Also good luck spinning with something like a D nikana. Don't say "just use x weapon" there are only a handful of weapons that have enough spin and damage to pull that of. And even if yoy manage to spin kill the nullifier, the chances are you get to close to a heavy, which proceeds to knock you down while his allies kill you before you can get up. If you don't believe theycan kill you that fast with a regular frame, i suggest you look at Quiette Shy's latest video. She was gunned down in less than 3 seconds while using a rhino. Niw imagine a loki or nova going into that, they wouldnt even fire one shot.