Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Everyone Hate The Nullifier Crewman So Much?

NoeleVeerod

don't worry, loki is next in my OP list, but he doesn't kill the enemies, make them useless yes, but doesn't kill them, hysteria is not very great with large high lvl crowds, makes you invincible but doesn't kill anything, nyx makes enemies fight each other.....that doesn't mean they'll get killed in the duration of chaos....vauban WAS good with only infested, his vortes is useless when there's a lot of ranged units, his Bastille is limited, anything else? 

and ash is still the only one that kill everything with 1 key......yes,, killing enemies helps the team, but what's the point of the team if only 1 member is doing the job? 

It doesn't matter if they don't kill the enemies or not, the fact is that Loki is just as OP if not more due to how effective his ability it. I've seen so many times my Ash needing to bladestorm the same target because it isn't dealing that much damage to him. 

So Excalibur's Radial Javelin isn't a 1 hit death key? It kills enemies and it's a 1 button press. So he's automatically OP according to your brilliant logic. Saryn's Miasma is a 1 hit death button press, so she's automatically OP and don't say that "Oh they're aren't as effective" because your point here is that Ash is the only one that can kill everything with 1 key, when this is clearly false. 

So he does the entire job hm? Funny, I could've sworn my team in the last T4/T3 I had to go with helped just as much as I did. You know because I had to cover 1 side of the enemies coming to us while they took care of the rest.

Just quit it Kenshin. Ash is not the only "OP" frame, and even if he is, he is a good frame that was built for damage and he excels at this with flying colors.

It doesn't matter if they don't kill the enemies or not, the fact is that Loki is just as OP if not more due to how effective his ability it. I've seen so many times my Ash needing to bladestorm the same target because it isn't dealing that much damage to him. 

So Excalibur's Radial Javelin isn't a 1 hit death key? It kills enemies and it's a 1 button press. So he's automatically OP according to your brilliant logic. Saryn's Miasma is a 1 hit death button press, so she's automatically OP and don't say that "Oh they're aren't as effective" because your point here is that Ash is the only one that can kill everything with 1 key, when this is clearly false. 

So he does the entire job hm? Funny, I could've sworn my team in the last T4/T3 I had to go with helped just as much as I did. You know because I had to cover 1 side of the enemies coming to us while they took care of the rest.

Just quit it Kenshin. Ash is not the only "OP" frame, and even if he is, he is a good frame that was built for damage and he excels at this with flying colors.

these ult for frames aren't a 1 hit ult, their dmg quickly gets meaningless when it comes to lvl50+ enemies, even with all 3 strength mods maxed, correct me if I'm wrong but when ash aims at a target and presses 4, he BSs all the enemies around the aimed target and BSs them once? maybe twice?..no, he keep BSing them until they're dead, I was unfortunate to play with many ash players, and I noticed that no enemy survives BS

and it's pretty clear that you're clever and capable player, with lots of smart tactics and experience, but not all ash players are like you sadly, almost all of them don't think about helping the team and just think about them selves

to me, in every game there's that certain thing that you obtain (mostly early in the game) that just kills every other thing that you can/will get, in in WF it's ash  

you shoot the shield, it goes down in 2 seconds, nullifier dies and im hoping its not the first time you encounter a bombard....

jesus people, why are you whining all the time, oh oh I know, because you cant use your """pro build""" ash or nova to press 4 to win anymore?

Why you are using the old "you cant press 4 to win and that is why you are angry"?

IS more than that.

This enemy is OK, but needs rework/fix because some problems with the shield if you are a Sniper.

And those warframes that survive through skills (Loki for example low health and low life).

Me using Banshee using Sonar and my Lanka, "pressing 1 or 2 or 3 to FUN"

Same with Ember.

Not force me to talk about new players.

THINK BEFORE TALK about  everything that can affect just ONE enemy.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

these ult for frames aren't a 1 hit ult, their dmg quickly gets meaningless when it comes to lvl50+ enemies, even with all 3 strength mods maxed, correct me if I'm wrong but when ash aims at a target and presses 4, he BSs all the enemies around the aimed target and BSs them once? maybe twice?..no, he keep BSing them until they're dead, I was unfortunate to play with many ash players, and I noticed that no enemy survives BS

and it's pretty clear that you're clever and capable player, with lots of smart tactics and experience, but not all ash players are like you sadly, almost all of them don't think about helping the team and just think about them selves

to me, in every game there's that certain thing that you obtain (mostly early in the game) that just kills every other thing that you can/will get, in in WF it's ash  

There's players like that everywhere for every kind of frame. They don't use smart tactics or use clever mechanics for the frame, all they do is smash the ult button and hope everything dies. 

And yeah, sometimes they don't die with 1 hit. I know it's pretty hard to believe, but trust me...It happens more than you think. I think I've had him BS more than about 5 times once.

Uranus (lol) is level 15-30. I don't think that's really early game. 

You kenshin, you are most certainly entitled to your opinion, and I can respect that. But I ask of you to lay off the sarcastic talk with Ash when you post something like you normally do. It's not really funny, it's rather annoying and just childish to that. 

Edited by TheErebus

Good god they're were easy already to begin with. Just go inside his shield. Go up and personal and slap him in the face. The nullifier is just a little $#*(@.

WHat about his big brother? the Bombard.

WHat about Nullifier´s mom? the Heavy Gunner.

They use "double slap"... is very effective.

I don't understand either. Butchers with slash proc are more of threat. Just run in and shoot them in the face. It takes 3-4 secs before Nullifier fires his weapon. I don't see point of wasting time and ammo shooting down the shield first, specially if you have slow firing weapon.

The nullifier is not hated, it's seen as very cheap.

Total powers dysfunction in a volume is excessive considering it's half the purpose of a frame.

A tampering of frames powers, making them still accessible but decreased should be much more interesting and tactical because it leaves room for subtlety.

Let's be honest here. Nullifiers are in the game solely to annoy Valkyr players.

That's about it. Though I guess it could extend to any frame that relies on abilities to survive in melee. Seriously... going sword alone is annoying enough even without these guys. Constant knockdowns, grumpy doors, flying enemies... ugh.

Now combine these with the considerably deadly new corpus drones and you have melee player's nightmare faction right there. Air attacks are still incredibly clunky and nigh unusable on some weapons and then you have those goons that cancel your abilities (that are keeping you alive) when you try to melee them.

Is it counterable? Definitely! Unfortunately the counter is to stop what you're doing, switch to your gun and shoot at a bubble for a while. Which breaks the flow something fierce. If you're predominantly using guns then you should have no problem though.

DE once again promotes raw stats and numbers over players using their tools. Tanky frame with strong gun can gun down anything in this game... this playstyle has absolutely no downsides. God forbid we use the tools given to our frames... nah... 1k shield 1k HP + armor + Life strike + Boltor Prime YOLO SWAG 360 NOSCOPE.... nullifiers? Not a problem! Energy drain? Hah!

The game is only as hard as you make it. What I donť get is why DE seems to nerf players that actually want the game to be a little more engaging than RHINO SMAAASH.

Edited by LocoWithGun

because they shield enemies, who have free rain to shoot at you. and since there shields are based on hits, anyone who dosent bring automatic weapons is screwed. Therefore to kill them you have to get inside their shield while they, and their buddies are shooting you. Not everyone plays rhino. So you can probably see the problem here. They are just a bullet sponge and they screw you over. 

Edited by Dio_Brando

The only problem I have with them is when they become exmiuses (which is when I promptly swap to my Nuke It From Orbit weapon and snipe it from a distance, the shield is relatively easy to get rid of even if they are an Arctic exmius).

because they shield enemies, who have free rain to shoot at you. and since there shields are based on hits, anyone who dosent bring automatic weapons is screwed. Therefore to kill them you have to get inside their shield while they, and their buddies are shooting you. Not everyone plays rhino. So you can probably see the problem here. They are just a bullet sponge and they screw you over. 

The shield was changed to be based on damage rather than hitcount.

The only problem I have with them is when they become exmiuses (which is when I promptly swap to my Nuke It From Orbit weapon and snipe it from a distance, the shield is relatively easy to get rid of even if they are an Arctic exmius).

The shield was changed to be based on damage rather than hitcount.

not in the void, its still based on hits, whether that's intentional or not isn't clear. but i have a opticor that does 30k damage and it would not take out their shields. so take that for what you will. 

I play rhino and when I must dispose of a nullifier by melee my shields tend to melt.

At least I'm doing my tank job properly, I'm taunting the mobs; now if Loki players could feel the flow and backstab the boss while the healer is...sorry, wrong kind of game.

And I reiterate what I proposed somewhere else: allow punchthrough to go through the shield so the nuller can be snipped by a properly modded weapon, make the nullers lightning rods like they should be instead of being huge pita.

Nullifier: "You dont have shield... no problem, Nullifier to the rescue"

sXAFSM5.jpg

Buooh, you mean when they're bunched up together? Still easy as F***, use any well modded melee, spin attack the nullifier, then hide and gun down.

They're still not hard no matter what.

Buooh, you mean when they're bunched up together? Still easy as F***, use any well modded melee, spin attack the nullifier, then hide and gun down.

They're still not hard no matter what.

Is a joke rigth? because is funny.

All of you are talking about Tenno vs 1 Nullifier. Probably in Exterminate/Capture can be easy.

In another hand, T4 Survival/Movil defense/Defense/Interceptation is a hell. A lot of them around you (or your cryopod).

In endless missions, they come with more level and in greater numbers, try to kill (melee or whatever you want) and Bombard/Heavy gunner will kill you (because you are in their radius.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

Pfff

complainers

just melee them : send them flying and finish them off.

Or just slice them in half like all the other enemies.

I really don't see the problem here x)

yeah go ahead and try in a later t4 game, be my guest. good luck surviving that hail of bullets

Pfff

complainers

just melee them : send them flying and finish them off.

Or just slice them in half like all the other enemies.

I really don't see the problem here x)

My respond is the post of another Tenno.

'laughing and adapting to change' is the kind of pointless apathy that does nothing but prevent this game from becoming something good. 

And if you have no issues with these units then you certainly haven't played an endless type mission where they spawn for any reasonable amount of time. Their ability to remove everything that grants frames some degree of survivability past the 30m mark(where everything pretty much one shots everything) completely kills the game from that point on. They also start spawning in ever greater numbers, making popping all shields an incredibly difficult and unfun task. They should be relegated to 'that one annoying eximus unit' instead of a very common spawn in void and corpus missions.

i like the concept of the corrupted nullifier; it creates a different pace to the redundant void runs and makes it more of a challenge. i guess it was designed in mind to, not only change the battlefield, but to also force players to shift battle styles to and fro skill usage, to gun battle.

however, in endless survival, defense, and interception- that challenge transforms into my personal hell.

see- the problem here is that the nullifier doesn't just nullify your skills, making your warframe vulnerable, but it also gives the opponents around it a shield. now, if you ask me, that's just redundant because the void is never short on shield ospreys. my personal opinion aside though, not only does this unit severely change the way your warframe performs, but it eventually makes caster type frames almost useless later in the game.

now don't tell me that i'm just a noob for not trying to melee the hell out of these walking shields, i have- and i should tell you, that that's an ever stupider thing to do.

the fact is, caster type frames (even GOOD ones at that) generally rely on their skills to survive in later rounds, remove that from them and they have little to almost no armor to defend themselves from the enemies inside the globe, making them almost useless and, at times, a burden to the rest of the team.