Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Everyone Hate The Nullifier Crewman So Much?

NoeleVeerod

Well, I just found out (probably not the first one to discover it) that if you pop their "INVINCIBLEGODOMFG" bubble they are vulnerable to powers. I accidentally killed a couple ones in the Void with Peacemaker. Will try with other 'Frames to check whether it's true or not.

But if it's true, it could only make them appear less daunting than they seem to be now. Right?

simple they make no sense. I am ok with the power nullifier but another bullet sponge shield that can be eximus and cover a army with him thats my problem with them. Try to get your gear around a new player and go face them on jupiter you won't get to the key.

This. Not everything DE do is perfect.

Is only anti-fun.

I want a challenge with Fun. Is all.

And still the same problem, people who likes a "broken enemy", absurdly OP (the nullifier shield)

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

I seriously dont understand why peolpe are crying about nullifiers, they are no threat at all, all you have to do is..... shoot them, yea i know!

their shields shring and disappear very quick and they dont have anny armor or health by themselves, so whats the problem? Takes less shooting than regular heavy gunner

I seriously dont understand why peolpe are crying about nullifiers, they are no threat at all, all you have to do is..... shoot them, yea i know!

their shields shring and disappear very quick and they dont have anny armor or health by themselves, so whats the problem? Takes less shooting than regular heavy gunner

So, what about Nullifier AND Heavy Gunner inside the bubble?

3 seconds to die if you want a melee fight with the nullifier.

Now multiply it by 2+ of them in Survival/Defense/Interceptation.

Because it's different, and people hate change. Personally I like them...

Well, I don't like them, but they and the scorch drones are a perfect counter to the Mesa.

I guess what I like is the fact that DE, unlike most online games, will introduce a powerful new something which changes the game and makes it easy (i.e. Mesa in defense missions). Then, instead of nerfing it so it's fits the game, they change the game to keep the challenge.

This is why I'm still playing after 18 months.

(I just wish he'd affect ash's BS >_>) 

I'm starting to think you're just waiting for me to check your posts for any Ash hate, and then you expect me to jump in and start battering you on it.

I shall oblige you.

ASH CANNOT STOP WILL NOT STOP.

On topic: Because back then they'd just cause massive issues with players who had low RoF weapons, now though? They're fine.

Because the forums are weak.

Their only problem apart from the few bugs was the fact they rendered high dmg low fire rate weapons useless. But even then it was just a case of bringing a secondary to make up for that or using melee.

Not hard.

The forums have to have something to blow out of proportion at all times and null crewman were this months candidate.

So, what about Nullifier AND Heavy Gunner inside the bubble?

3 seconds to die if you want a melee fight with the nullifier.

Now multiply it by 2+ of them in Survival/Defense/Interceptation.

you shoot the shield, it goes down in 2 seconds, nullifier dies and im hoping its not the first time you encounter a bombard....

jesus people, why are you whining all the time, oh oh I know, because you cant use your """pro build""" ash or nova to press 4 to win anymore?

Yes my Valkyr hates Nullifiers so much that she channels said rage into honing her skill at cleaving them using slide melee with the Galatine.

... then again my Valkyr pretty much hates everyone that isn't Tenno. Except Sargas Ruk, because he's cool. And John Prodman, because he's John Prodman.

They can nullify my powers, but they can't nullify my SWORD!

Edited by LGear

I'm starting to think you're just waiting for me to check your posts for any Ash hate, and then you expect me to jump in and start battering you on it.

I shall oblige you.

ASH CANNOT STOP WILL NOT STOP.

On topic: Because back then they'd just cause massive issues with players who had low RoF weapons, now though? They're fine.

I'm not expecting anything from you, I'm just saying what's true

Truth is that Ash is a good frame that can dish out devestating power. That is the truth, and you don't like it because of how useful he can be.

I don't like him cos when you play with him, all the other warframes seem useless, and he's not good, he's OP, there's a big difference 

good is doing damage, taking something from the enemy, helping the team, while OP is just clearing everything with 1 key 

now please tell me any use of another frame if u have ash in the squad killing everything...all of your powers seem useless to his, all your ult, all you weapons, while the ash kills everything with like 25 energy, over 50m or so, and guarantee than the enemy will die......I don't know any other frame that offers this

I don't like him cos when you play with him, all the other warframes seem useless, and he's not good, he's OP, there's a big difference 

good is doing damage, taking something from the enemy, helping the team, while OP is just clearing everything with 1 key 

now please tell me any use of another frame if u have ash in the squad killing everything...all of your powers seem useless to his, all your ult, all you weapons, while the ash kills everything with like 25 energy, over 50m or so, and guarantee than the enemy will die......I don't know any other frame that offers this

Seriously? You have Loki who practically makes every ranged enemy become nothing more but wimps with batons, and you dare call Ash the OP one? Loki practically makes everything go into easy mode with Radial Disarm, Hysteria is invincibility + powerful slash attacks, Nyx's chaos devastates everything and need I even mention the great Booben? 

Don't go around painting Ash as the only OP frame around. When clearly others can make the game go into easy mode.

And hey guess what, Killing the enemies in a game where killing the enemies is primarily the only goal we have is helping the team out. Ash excels at this greatly.

Edited by TheErebus

Seriously? You have Loki who practically makes every ranged enemy become nothing more but wimps with batons, and you dare call Ash the OP one? Loki practically makes everything go into easy mode with Radial Disarm, Hysteria is invincibility + powerful slash attacks, Nyx's chaos devastates everything and need I even mention the great Booben? 

Don't go around painting Ash as the only OP frame around. When clearly others can make the game go into easy mode.

And hey guess what, Killing the enemies in a game where killing the enemies is primarily the only goal we have is helping the team out. Ash excels at this greatly.

don't worry, loki is next in my OP list, but he doesn't kill the enemies, make them useless yes, but doesn't kill them, hysteria is not very great with large high lvl crowds, makes you invincible but doesn't kill anything, nyx makes enemies fight each other.....that doesn't mean they'll get killed in the duration of chaos....vauban WAS good with only infested, his vortes is useless when there's a lot of ranged units, his Bastille is limited, anything else? 

and ash is still the only one that kill everything with 1 key......yes,, killing enemies helps the team, but what's the point of the team if only 1 member is doing the job?