Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Cathartic Mission?

Renegade343

So, the question is in the title (again), but to repeat (in case players could not read the title): 

What is your cathartic Mission?

Mine was when I was playing a Syndicate Excavation Mission, and for some reason, I stopped locating more Extractors after finishing my fifth Extractor, and started doing a relaxed Survival Mission in there. As I played it, I actually felt all the emotions that I tend to pent up during the week vanish away, and then felt new again, and actually enjoying that sensation. 

So, the question is in the title (again), but to repeat (in case players could not read the title): 

What is your cathartic Mission?

Mine was when I was playing a Syndicate Excavation Mission, and for some reason, I stopped locating more Extractors after finishing my fifth Extractor, and started doing a relaxed Survival Mission in there. As I played it, I actually felt all the emotions that I tend to pent up during the week vanish away, and then felt new again, and actually enjoying that sensation. 

Shh don't tell this to DE.

They might do something like "Limited enemies spawn if Scanner/Excavators are not activated for prolonged periods in Excavation missions." next fix.

Edited by neoragdoll

I actually try to avoid this game when I'm in a bad mood. All the small bugs annoy me a lot more than they should if I'm already upset, and I end up getting angry with the game, which is not a situation I want to be in, as I love this game.