Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magnetic Jelly

Magnetic_Jelly

So where do I start, I am a Tenno... I like long walks on the beach, reading, riding on a summers day and committing mass genocide in a bid to stop the scum from taking over the universe.

Hi guys, I'm new to pc gaming.... After sprucing up my pc I was left a bit short of coin for the next week or so and found warframe in the free to play section on steam (my only game atm). My alias I got from a old password I had. When I saw mag it was love at first sight.... I mean how could it not we where meant to be it seems.

Anyway I thought I would say hi, and if your interested in teaming up then lets have at it.

Welcome tenno. We have been expecting you... I have no idea where i'm going with this, anyways enjoy warframe and kill grineer skum.

Sold.

(Welcome. Avoid region chat)

Region chat is love, region chat is life. It's weirdness is near that of 4chan, but still.

no but really who is Gabriella?

Dark Brotherhood assassin from Skyrim.

She enjoys moonlit nights, long walks on the beach, unicorns and knitting.

In fact, she one took a midnight stroll on a beach and found a unicorn, in which she proceeded to stab with a crochet needle.

A woman of refined, yet simple tastes.

(at least I think)

Oh, and Hi! Hey! How are you? Good! Grand! Fantastic! Welcome to Warframe!

Leave your sanity at the door and throw it off the cliff. Why is our door on a cliff? Because we're insane ninjas and Nova is our doorwoman, so yeah. Oh, and we don't take fall damage, so it's perfectly safe! (for us.)

Also, you can come outside. Or inside. Really, the house is just a door frame and door on the edge of a cliff. We ran out of money after the door.