Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwings Should Not Be Independent Of Warframe Health And Shield Mods

Entari0

The only stats the had been able to be carried over you could entirely fit in to one build, with maybe a forma or at least not double V polarities on a frame.  
Unless you're suggesting opening that up, but then, what would we do with all the archwing mods? They'd seem a tad redundant at that point.

I disagree, making the archwings independant of warframe type allows DE more creative room and balance for archwing statistics and utility.

It was cool while it lasted but I more so prefer having the choice of bringing any warframe and having no downside stat wise.

I disagree, making the archwings independant of warframe type allows DE more creative room and balance for archwing statistics and utility.

It was cool while it lasted but I more so prefer having the choice of bringing any warframe and having no downside stat wise.

i was not saying make the base heath and shield relevant, just the relevant mods. as i said in the OP, that would make for no benefit between frames, but it would be beneficial to have certain mods in your build.

i was not saying make the base heath and shield relevant, just the relevant mods. as i said in the OP, that would make for no benefit between frames, but it would be beneficial to have certain mods in your build.

Yes, but that means they have to assume anything they do with archwing the pilot has a full suit of mods rather than balance things internally.

I understand what you are saying Entari0 but unless DE wants rage or quick thinking as part of archwing, they would or will add it. I assume the first reason was close to what I stated earlier. I mean having theifs wit or whatever was nice but I guess we can't have everything : (

Making the Warframes completely independent of Archwing was a good move. Now I don't have to have a separate, dedicated build for Archwing, and I can jump into an Archwing mission on a whim without messing around in the Arsenal at all.

It'll also be useful for when they implement normal mission -> Archwing transitions, so you can bring your desired build for ground missions and not get screwed over when you'll have to hop on your Archwing.

The new system is better.

The old one selected for high survivability 'frames and archwing-centric loadouts. This is undesirable going forward into integrating archwing with the rest of the game. You could argue that having to do multiple mission types in the same gameplay session would weed this out, but it's just simpler to place the restrictions as they are now and avoid the hassle.

The old one selected for high survivability 'frames and archwing-centric loadouts. 

That is because, only health/shield is carried over, and not frame' movement speed... which non-tanky frame usually have... Meaning in the old system, it's built for the tanky-part... not the fast-frame.

Nah.

The new system is better.

Now if DE could fix the enemy damage scaling, the awful minimap, and let us carry our sentinals into space, while adding new maps, we will finally be able to say "its pretty good." when discussing Archwing as a whole.