Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gram Players Feel Neglected (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Aerensiniac

Scindo and Fragor both have a stat awarding skin. The axe in fact has 2 skins.

Could the Gram players get a skin too?

As a fan of large swords, could we have something that does not have two neon tubes on its sides?

A mid-era heavy two handed blade skin would suffice. Thanks

I would like a giant pool noodle skin please.

Or a giant rubber chicken.

Something comical.

On a more serious note, I do agree.

An ancient-looking runic blade with intricate spiral-like patterns would be pretty awesome.

Serrated edges would also be an idea (although I am personally not a fan of serrated edges)

You could also go the light-saber-looking route and have the entire blade glow in a bright neon color (although I'm sure there would be a lot of flame on the forums afterward)

Would you please stop discrediting yourself by opening multiple threads on the same topic?

As much as I'd like a new Gram skin aswell, posting multiple threads on one topic is pretty much spam.

I have stated in the other topic that i moved here cause it was the bad forum section

you people....honestly.

This is the future. Sci fi. High technology? Yes?

I see so many suggesdtions about medieval themes and runes and the like....just....what? Even the "normal" melee weapons have a very distinct sci fi look to them.

I'm all for a new skin for the gram, because I love that weapon. But how about we request something thats a little less "The Witcher 2" and little more "Sci fi"???

The Gram was born as a symmetrical plasma energy blade. How about we request a skin that people who actually liked the original gram will actually want? Like a symmetrical futuristic blade that also has energy/plasma whatever?

This is obviously meant for those people who apparently want a sword from freaking SOUL CALIBUR (omfg) in my warframe, not ideas like the OP.

You are literally just taking everything I said and going to the extremes, putting words in my mouth. It's unpleasant, I mean I didn't even mention my own opinion on this matter, you went right ahead and tried to tear a hole in my non-existent opinion.

All I said was that you went off on a rant about how there are many things that don't fit the 'ninja' theme to a guy talking about sci-fi, and that considering one of the themes of the game is sci-fi it wasn't an unreasonable opinion for the guy to have.

Also for future notice my opinion on this is that I like any alternative skins regardless of theme, just having the option is cool and as someone who is building gram after my next warframe a claymore skin would be pretty sweet. So in a way I'm on your side in my opinion on skins but not at all on your side in the angry way you are trying to argue anyone who might remotely disagree with you.

I only tried to answer what you have said. I did address what he has said, even if indirectly, cause its implied that there is a straight and strict design philosophy. This is hardly the case as i explained in my rant.

I apologize if what i had said came over too strong or harshly. I just have a strong opinion whenever i feel that im being refuted by more or less invalid arguments.

why stop at skins?

I wish for in-mission ability to split Gram in the middle to become a pair of dual-wielded longswords, which has faster normal attack but smaller range. and to merge them into the original Gram for the original slow and powerful attacks.

well, it is only a wish... (then, why stop here, merge Dual Zorens and Scindo into ONE reconfigurable weapon too!)

I'm fairly sure they're going to change it anyway. After all it's pretty much a scaled up version of the Plasma Sword. 

Dont you have that backwards? The plasma sword being a scaled down model of the gram?

I mean plasma sword's sprite is broken. You cant even change color on it, imho this implies that plasma is the one with the place holder model.

The Plasma Sword is older than the Gram. And the Gram happens to have the sword held the wrong way around, if you look closely.

All this points to the fact that the Gram is utilising a larger model as a placeholder.

Well, then change my topic from +skin to giving it a skin in the first place.

I want a sword similar to the dragon slayer from berserk. A giant, crowd clearing Ultra-Greatsword that looks like its way to big to be held by a normal person. I'd totally use it with ash for the full berserk feel.

1337075520961.jpg + lasers pls