Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

On June 9, 2016 at 0:06 PM, Astralin said:

Exactly so i'm sure we can power a hair straightener with a potato or even a golden potato i'm sure those things last foreeever unlike these damn batteries. And of course having a zephyr like myself will make sure that we will always have a refreshing and cooling breeze whenever we need it.. or an easy lift out of a bottomless chasm... or bubbles underwater.. or.. you know what air has lots of uses.

I still have no idea how you're gonna run a hair straightener off .8 volts... Maybe if you boiled the potato... You'd get up to 5 volts...  Which is like Half the strength of a AA battery... Golden potatoes would prolly work better, since they're called reactors... Lemme just nerd out a bit more, my bad, lol...

MY PROFESSION?? 

You know... I've always wanted to be a baker... Yes... A baker.

On June 13, 2016 at 0:28 AM, ultimatumcore said:

I still have no idea how you're gonna run a hair straightener off .8 volts... Maybe if you boiled the potato... You'd get up to 5 volts...  Which is like Half the strength of a AA battery... Golden potatoes would prolly work better, since they're called reactors... Lemme just nerd out a bit more, my bad, lol...

MY PROFESSION?? 

You know... I've always wanted to be a baker... Yes... A baker.

Wow, that's... Going to take a lot of potatoes to power all that equipment...

20 hours ago, Lady_Viper said:

So when can we expect you to post IC again ultima? 

Temp and I agreed it'd be best for the current errr... Involvement to go on before I get back to it, just so it's not some kinda forced re-entry. 'Sides, not like I could think of anything for Annabelle to do at the moment except treat the Nekros that will almost invariably get shot/bisected by Tacis.

• 3 weeks later...