Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Like I said, it's 3 AM. I get more impatient as the night progresses and loopier.

That, and it takes forever to edit something from my crappy iPhone 4. This brick sucks.

Thank you for your opinion, I'll try not to double post.

Also, please alert me if there's an issue with me or Lusith you'd like resolved.

Or if you just want to bother Lusith. She likes when people bother her.

"Why do you torment me?"

---///---

On another note; Lusith was only annoying at the beginning because she was curious, aaand almost poked a specter just to see if it was real. Huh. Funny, there's a saying to be told, here...

Edited by WingedCrusade

Lusith has an uncertain place in Dalimir's eyes, on one hand, she tends not to react well when in areas that are loud and filled with other people, something she may have to get used to on a ship, however, he does appreciate that she was able to talk some sense into Annabelle, also, he has yet to "meet" her (introductions)

(Okay I lied, I stayed to prowl a little longer, NOW I'm going to bed)

One thing that people might want to think about is the amount of time it would take to move a OC across the vessel. I usually take a few post forthat and let people do their business. Now for example, Ultima, your OC has apparently gotten to her room, meditates(sleeping?) and then moved on to to roaming the ship again while Snale's and my OCs are still walking to their quarters and talking along the way. And Temperance has yet to have the talk with Renegade's Frost. So what I'm trying to say, try to think about the timeflow. 

So, finally understood the geometric proof for the determinant of a 3x3 matrix (along with other things, such as remembering, for the last time, that the real part of a complex number in polar form is not equal to the cosine of the argument [and only tangent inverse of b/a equals to the argument]). 

Anyways, should I start rewriting the post?