Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

As Winged has said, repeatedly, I addressed this issue last night.  I do not like Renegade's solution, and I think his character is already shaping up to be an immovable object.

However, this discussion has already gotten out of hand.  So, as Winged has said:

DROP IT.  NOW.

I have decided, against my better judgment, to let Alfrond's little trick slide.  However, I will be taking steps to ensure that the rest of his sentence is far more unpleasant.

Temperance has spoken!

And one more thing.

RENEGADE:  For future reference, DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN.  I have no problem with you being creative, but this sort of playing with Warframe powers is dangerous.  If you've seen some of the old threads I was involved in, we had similar problems with Technocyte and Void energy:  poorly defined but powerful concepts, overused to the extent that they destroyed the narrative.

If I get any indication that this is happening again, or that Alfrond is not responding to stimuli as he should, I will be speaking with you again.

Aaaaand double post.  Sorry.

Apropos of nothing for the last two pages:  minor correction for you, STMPD.  The Manifold is not actually in FTL at the moment.  We just disengaged from the Relay and started cruising at sublight.  Not to worry though, we'll hit FTL when we punch out of the Hieracon Solar Rail :)

Nothing for you to worry about, ultima.  Just something I would rather have you find out for yourself through the IC.  The exploration of Temp's past and his reasons for being on the Manifold is a core component of the story.  Hence, I do not appreciate them being casually discussed in the OoC.

STMPD!  I'M NOT KEEN ON WAITING ANY LONGER!  REMOVE THAT POST, PLEASE.

Edit:  Oh good, you removed it.  Thank you.  Now, please never speak of this again.  Spoilers for the endgame.

Edited by Temperance000

And to anyone wanting to follow up on those leaked spoilers: yes, if you really wanted to, you could read the two hundred pages of story for the purpose of spoiling your enjoyment of this thread.

No amount of spoilers would ruin my enjoyment of this RP.

Besides, I have already feigned ignorance to the information.

What information? I have read nothing.

I had finished editing my post - and of course given that it's been up and supposedly has been enough time, that is how I justify her arrival to the Training Room from her room in the same post. I hope that's acceptable.

Lusith would find herself having finished reading up on her wanted position, she would find herself leaving her room to the hallway and setting off towards Training Room One, her silently reciting some of the reading to commit to memory.'-And of course, I need to make sure above all else not to harm other Tenno if something comes down to it... Alright I think I'm ready... Nervous? Yes, but ready...

She cleared her throat and straightened her posture as she walked, standing with confidance as she would review everything over and over throughout her thoughts to commit fact to memory.'- an of course I can't just barge in on others' rooms without permission, even if they are suspicious of anything, unless... Yes, unless a high-ranking officer requests it, I believe. That sounds right.

The Valkyr had arrived at the doorway to the training room and gave a quiet, shaky breath of nervousness as she placed on her helmet and straightened out to make herself look presentable. With a quiet exhale, she would step into the room calmly and scan the room for any sign of the trainer, her excitement and nervousness were high, but well hidden at best.

No need to thank me, just tryin' to keep the flow! ^^

Besides, I'm still learning so I know that there's bound to be mistakes, so I gotta be on top of fixing those, eh?

Addition;

Speaking of mistakes, I fixed up a few grammatical errors in it and neatened it up a tad to make it easier on the eyes.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Title Cards!

Temperance: A soldier forced to lead and trust.

Tacis: A master of his discipline and his crew.

Dalimir: A man without fear, going beyond the impossible.

Alfrond: A man unaware of the consequences.

Jinx: A woman who was too late, nearly consumed by revenge.

Arthur: A man fighting for vengeance and lost brothers.

Heckel: A weaponsmaster, expert in her element.

Abra: A veteran robbed of his memory.

Kate: A woman bearing a mask.

Lusith: A goodhearted berserker, eager for a fight.

Zokah: A lady of war and battlefields.

Setebos: A wielder of justice.

Lancelot: A hero in the making.

Annabelle: A healer forced to fight.

Khaldun: A scholar searching for a new truth.

Why? Because I love title cards in any shape or form. Lemme know if I missed anyone.

... You have appeased me... >3<

If anybody would like to see, I finally have pictures of Lusith.

http://imgur.com/zaA4gxP

http://imgur.com/NUWT7yf

I know it looks like she only has one shade of Lavender, but Pluto's map doesn't have the best lighting, but it had the nicest scenery to work with.

Those darker colors are all just darker shades of Lavender. Same with the energy color.

Just really bright.

Needless to say... It's all Lavender.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Looking awesome Winged, decided to finally put up pics of Dal, will edit in his pistols later. As for his face... everyone will have to wait until he takes his helmet off So I have time to actually start it and finish it weh

Second pic also includes clear view of his clan symbol (Which is the look for the facial tattoo I described in my initial OC sheet)

http://imgur.com/cvYp6hg

http://imgur.com/ozIrKao