Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

I'll honestly say Im bad at writing from another personality's POV, but I'll write a crackerjack story in a view separate from all characters. I remember this one time working on a fanfiction, I had 4 groups of 4 and 6 random characters with their own agendas. Got to fifty one chapters, and by then it's too daunting for new people to read, and my constant(though slight) spelling mistakes also seemed to get in the way.

What's a crackerjack story?

So, Abra, how are you feeling?

"I've been better... I'm sorry, who are you?"

Your maker.

"... No, I don't think so."

Ahem... HOW ABOUT NOW, ABRAHAM?

"What the... that's not even my name!"

IT IS NOW.

-+-

Sup Kate.

"Sup."

Anything to say?

"Hmmm... you're a sadistic bastard when it comes to backstory. Other than that, I'm coolio."

Coolio.

Annabelle returned to medical upon noticing the "be combat ready" red strips...

I'm pretty sure that post went through...

Edit: Yep, here it is...

Annabelle looked up at the red lights coming on, and quickly reversed her direction, heading back to medical at a brisk, but not rushed pace, careful to keep out of everyone's way if there were people around, she figured that from medical there would be an alert of some sort to be activated upon someone incurring an injury, satisfied to wait there rather than assume where she might be needed and be across the ship from the person in need.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Sorry about not being in chatango or like 3 days or something. Assuming I was required for some sort of discussion but most likely not. School is just ugh. Not even so much the classes as some jackass who decided to have construction done now instead of having it done during December when the university compound is least trafficked. I'm rather sensitive to loud noises, getting headaches easily, so it's horrendous for me.

Sorry about not being in chatango or like 3 days or something. Assuming I was required for some sort of discussion but most likely not. School is just ugh. Not even so much the classes as some jackass who decided to have construction done now instead of having it done during December when the university compound is least trafficked. I'm rather sensitive to loud noises, getting headaches easily, so it's horrendous for me.

Sorry to hear that Sumi, we've got a similar thing happening next to my building, they are building a new art center and they've been at it for almost a full year tearing the old buildings around, and I mean literally around, our school down and then building from scratch, at this moment in time I often see arc-wielding from the window.

I read that. But you people seem to have a strange concept about time. Are you telling me that it took less than 30 seconds for Lusith to exit the room, sulk, talk to Heckel and then walk back in, and somehow you seem to claim that she was there as the twins gave their response? That should not be possable.

EDIT: winged should have waitied untill more interactions had taken place inside the training room before barging in again. Lusith appears to exist in another time dimension separate from everyone else she has to interact with sinse she was able to have that little talk with Heckel and then get back inside before Cordia ever replied to the twins even though Jinc spoke right after Lusith exited. That is my problem with it all. Lusith was not back when I posted and she shouldn't have been back yet ether.

Edited by Lady_Viper

I read that. But you people seem to have a strange concept about time. Are you telling me that it took less than 30 seconds for Lusith to exit the room, sulk, talk to Heckel and then walk back in, and somehow you seem to claim that she was there as the twins gave their response? That should not be possable.

EDIT: winged should have waitied untill more interactions had taken place inside the training room before barging in again. Lusith appears to exist in another time dimension separate from everyone else she has to interact with sinse she was able to have that little talk with Heckel and then get back inside before Cordia ever replied to the twins even though Jinc spoke right after Lusith exited. That is my problem with it all. Lusith was not back when I posted and she shouldn't have been back yet ether.

Uh oh, somebody's assuming things~

First, Lusith had announced that she would take a moment to herself. Not leave entirely, you made it seem like she was leaving entirely and not returning. That was a simple little thing that bothered me for some reason.

Second, Jinx and Cordia had this long-a*s exchange of a story and such basically in like two posts. Lusith just took a quick minute to catch her breath, I mean, how long do you think she was going to sulk out there? Half an hour until the testing was over? Ha, no. She went back in at the right time, which was after both Cordia and Jinx finished speaking. You're assuming she re-entered mid speech, and it doesn't take over a minute for the brief exchange Heckel and Lusith had, as Heckel had left basically as Lusith did, spoke a few words, and then Lusith in exchange, all of which should have taken no more than two minutes in total for the event, in which Lusith re-entered directly after. Given the length of Jinx and Cordia's own dialogue, the timing is just fine.

Edited by WingedCrusade

To be pedantically accurate, Winged, Jinx and Cordia spoke a total of....9 sentences to each other.  7 of those were Cordia monologuing.  It was a very, very short exchange.

I personally don't have an issue with the timing of Lusith's re-entrance, since time tends to be a bit plastic IC, but I would urge you to pay close attention in the future, just to avoid any possible mishaps.

Okay, actually, I did re-read... It turns out I'm just Grandiose and very very stupid, and have caught my mistake.

Well, can't fix it now being that is has been solidified in by other posts already. We'll just say that she re-entered after Cordia replied to Jinx and Arthur then, because that's how it happened in my own head anyhow.

I really wish my phone's screen was bigger. That, and now I feel like the a*s after already having said what I did, without reading first.

To be pedantically accurate, Winged, Jinx and Cordia spoke a total of....9 sentences to each other.  7 of those were Cordia monologuing.  It was a very, very short exchange.

I personally don't have an issue with the timing of Lusith's re-entrance, since time tends to be a bit plastic IC, but I would urge you to pay close attention in the future, just to avoid any possible mishaps.

Seeing my mistake, I wish I had caught it earlier. I get anxious because I guess I just have more time to post than most others here since everyone else probably doesn't have a phone that they can check on constantly like I do. It's also probably not good I constantly check my phone in the midst of doing school work and chores, either. >.<

Edited by WingedCrusade

If I may, Winged, I have something for Lusith. Cruel, by St. Vincent.

If it's not rock / acoustic music or electronic I probably won't like it.

"Admin, where's your sense of culture?"

With the Orokin.

I'll look it up when I'm not on a school laptop later.

New Post;

Luckily Lusith has her helmet on, otherwise the feels and blush would be showing.

"She's nice..."

Lusith, your red is showing.

New Post;

I feel absolutely afraid to post now until Viper and Fish do. Just waiting on you guys. .3.

Edited by WingedCrusade