The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

I love how I started the punch threats again from a simple moment of fluster.

Edit; I'm not gonna lie, I feel bad for Kate having to be subjected to this because of an angry Nova pointing fingers.

I don't.  As I've learned from Kalenath's fanfics, chronic stupidity entails consequences.  His usually involve long sermons about never trusting/being trusted again.  Mine tend to be a tad more...direct.

Edited by Temperance000

Heehee oh man, I love IC drama.

Ah. Irony can be such a b*tch. Poor characters, nary a clue in mind.

Personally, having seen how Kate works before myself, I'd say she's mischievous, but not /devious/.

As for Lusith... Well, she wouldn't know.

"She could have done it... You'd never know..."

I don't.  As I've learned from Kalenath's fanfics, chronic stupidity entails consequences.  His usually involve long sermons about never trusting/being trusted again.  Mine tend to be a tad more...direct.

Yeah, there's a lotta tropes that seem to play themselves out in those little works.

Why do you keep going to that thread, anyway, and posting stuff on it? No-one is forcing you to read it.

I sense a well-deserved punch in the face in Khaldun's near future.

Knowing a Valkyr's claws? If that were to happen he'd have trouble holding his face in.

I don't. As I've learned from Kalenath's fanfics, chronic stupidity entails consequences. His usually involve long sermons about never trusting/being trusted again. Mine tend to be a tad more...direct.

There's a big difference between chronic idiocy and speaking your mind nonstop.

There's a big difference between chronic idiocy and speaking your mind nonstop.

^ This. Though I usually back you, Temp, I'm gonna have to throw you under the bus this time. Of course, on a tight ship, the distinction between idiocy and poor impulse control is often lost on those in authority. This'll be an interesting learning experience for the OC's involved, however it plays out.

^ This. Though I usually back you, Temp, I'm gonna have to throw you under the bus this time. Of course, on a tight ship, the distinction between idiocy and poor impulse control is often lost on those in authority. This'll be an interesting learning experience for the OC's involved, however it plays out.

*rolls under bus*

Curse you Snaaaaaaaaaaaaale!

In all seriousness though, you are quite correct.  It will be quite the learning experience, and it will be fun to play out.  As soon as finals are over.  Ugh.

Yeah, there's a lotta tropes that seem to play themselves out in those little works.

Why do you keep going to that thread, anyway, and posting stuff on it? No-one is forcing you to read it.Knowing a Valkyr's claws? If that were to happen he'd have trouble holding his face in.

It's a punch, not a slash.

Shaddap nurse!

Shut up, Wade!

Yeah, but I mean, I've RPed in a thread with Achaix before. Kate wouldn't be stupid enough to do what she's being blamed for.

Plus... What is it with you people? Lusith's not as violent as you think she is! She can control her anger! For the most part! ._.

Edited by WingedCrusade

I'm not saying that Kate is stupid enough to sabotage the ship.  NO ONE (except maybe Alfrond) is stupid enough to sabotage the ship.  I'm just saying that angry people have a tendency to do stupid things, like Temperance letting Alfrond get spaced, or Kate walking back into Engineering.  And once those things have been done, barring executive editing, there are consequences to be faced.

Edited by Temperance000

I'm not saying that Kate is stupid enough to sabotage the ship.  NO ONE (except maybe Alfrond) is stupid enough to sabotage the ship.  I'm just saying that angry people have a tendency to do stupid things, like Temperance letting Alfrond get spaced, or Kate walking back into Engineering.  And once those things have been done, barring executive editing, there are consequences to be faced.

I would have no regrets letting Alfrond be spaced. Sorry. Sociopath, here.

I was referring to Khaldun getting punched in the face in general, not particularly by Lusith. If she did punch him in the face though, her claws wouldn't touch him.

I see no issue with him being spaced. Heckel would have probably shot him if she had been the one he pulled that 'better destroy my own weapons' stunt around and not Tacis.

I was referring to Khaldun getting punched in the face in general, not particularly by Lusith. If she did punch him in the face though, her claws wouldn't touch him.

Some were still talking about her clawing him though.

Edit;

I can't wait to see Atlanta and Temperance's reactions when they see that Kate had nothing to do with it. e~e

Edited by WingedCrusade

Just letting everyone know that, due to some terrible decision-making IRL, I will likely be absent from both the forums and the chat at least until the weekend, if not longer.  Or at least, I will be unable to write anything longer than a sentence.

Thanks again for understanding,

Temp

Yolo. this is DK_Tenno (Bad name, I know, but who cares?)

I saw the forum and would like to join. But where?

Sorry DK, but this RP thread has become a closed one since the dead-line, back on December the 24th.

There are others that are open though, try looking around and see what appeals to you.