The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Thanks for reminding me Lady! I could have sworn I did it last night when I was trolling around the forums at 3-5 am.

Rushing as quick as possible, Lusith had unslung her bow from her shoulder, opening the handle to reveal a small codex-esque console, inputting a few commands, the bow shimmered with energy as her new modding commands were set, her Cernos now modded accordingly with the very damage perameters that were to be set. On her stride to Commander Zokah, Lusith managed to pick up a handful of about four spectres in tow.

Arriving at what was meant to be Zokah's location, she'd give a look around with a tilted head, keeping cautious, a hand raised to activate the CPID at her wrist.

"Tenno Lusith reporting from the Docking Bay I was to be stationed to.. Field Commander Zokah, where is your team? Where are you for that matter?"

So what are we doing about this? Zokah's reply in a new post, or a past one edited quickly with something for the oh-so lost Valkyr?

Edited by WingedCrusade

I was planning to use/let fish use it for Tacis, but then again, it was an established part of his character that he occasionally dual-wielded with the "energy Skana" that used be used for the Radial Blind animation.

I guess it comes down to whether or not we treat the Excalibur changes as an in-universe change to the Warframes, or a complete ret-conn.  For now, I'm inclined to leave Exalted Blade as a Tacis exclusive, just to give him something that sets him above and beyond the average Excalibur.  However, I'd like Viper to weigh in on this before I finalize anything, since Arthur is an Excalibur as well, and would be affected by the final decision.

erm.. why do we need to do anything even near ret-conning.. just say you've learned to use another ability... The only reason we are limited to 4 abilities in game is because of game limitations. Honestly if the god warriors were limited to four supreme abilities instead of being a sort of section of power, ex - volt can control electricity not just shoot it, make a shield, speed people up, and overload things.. I mean.. come on people we are rpers we are the literal embodiment of showing the true bounds of what we are given. Our Job is to show what we believe the lore means, not to be limited by in game limitations.

This is a rough draft of my initial layout for Qui, the setting of Rest for the Wicked.  Note that this is a top-down view of a three dimensional layout; both the Agri-cave and the Lake would be deeper underground than the Living quarters.

All details subject to change.

6Qd9597.jpg

This is a rough draft of my initial layout for Qui, the setting of Rest for the Wicked.  Note that this is a top-down view of a three dimensional layout; both the Agri-cave and the Lake would be deeper underground than the Living quarters.

All details subject to change.

6Qd9597.jpg

That just begs the question of just how exactly far apart, or deep down they are. The entrance, living quarters and forum don't seem to be far from each other. The Cave and Lake do appear to be very far down, or at least from this view. But it is a rough-draft so that will most likely change.

Edited by MasterDread

So I got to thinking awhile I was on WF this morning for another OC. This one will fill that researcher esk profile I had made when  I first returned, though this one will be slightly different. Biggest being the frame in question.

Name: Omen

Frame: Nekros, colored In a silver and blackish grey with orange energy. He wears the Rankas helmet. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=495216514 ico_external_link.gif Picture for reference, just ignore the regalia such as the sigil.

Weaponry: Omen has a very large array of weapons that he cycles between. He'll most likely have the Opticor, Gammacor and Tanbo equipped most of the time.

Primaries: Opticor,Glaxion, Amprex.

Secondaries: Gammacor, Nukor, Hikou

Meele: Tonbo, Scoliac, Ether Daggers

Profession: Omen is primarily a researcher, a scientist, his job aboard the Manifold would most likely be to study any new materials, technology, creatures and things of that sort the crew comes across during the Manifold's expedition into the Dark Sectors. 

Personality: Omen is very nit-picky, paranoid and somewhat of a goof ball. He takes his work very seriously, he'd rather not leave his lab unless it can't be helped. His mood can flip on a dime.  One moment he can be angry, furious, the next he'll be perfectly calm and collected. Other times he could be overly happy and then crushingly depressed. He tends to be nervous around other people, especially his superiors.

Fighting Style: Despite his obvious character flaws when it comes to combat and killing Omen is just as deadly as any Tenno. With his extensive knowledge of the different technologies in the Origin System, weather it be Corpus, Grineer or even Tenno. There is almost no enemy he doesn't know the weakness of. Every chink in a Grineer's armor, every key component in a Corpus machine. Omen's true power is his knowledge.

That's everything, if there are any issues please tell me I will fix them as soon as possible. I was mostly unsure about the weapons due to IC time but Temperance has already cleared that up for me.

Edited by MasterDread

Spent practically all day farming for Equanox, Equinox, however its spelled (I'm practically a zombie right now.) But yay the hard parts over! Has anyone gotten ti\o play the frame yet? What should I be expecting once I have this thing done in... 6 days.

Spent practically all day farming for Equanox, Equinox, however its spelled (I'm practically a zombie right now.) But yay the hard parts over! Has anyone gotten ti\o play the frame yet? What should I be expecting once I have this thing done in... 6 days.

She's a pretty decent frame, her passives from meta need a bit of work, and plenty of people have been voicing their opinions on the U17 megathread, I prefer night form myself but often swap to day form when i need a massive influx of aoe burst bleeding. Her mend ability supposedly heals everyone within range including Objectives so that might be why it can stack so ridiculously but people are calling for a rework on that already. Overall I think it's a really nice frame, though not worth farming 8 parts then buying the BP and waiting all that time.

Quick announcements:

Snale, I think you accidentally overlooked Jinx trying to probe the Colossus' mind.  It was in the middle of the final paragraph of her last post.

Wing, now that Snale's fixed time and space on his end, please don't hesitate to bring Lusith up to speed.  We've all missed you and your insecure Valkyr.