Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

So, Achaix. I was just going over the opening pages of Bloom again, and I noticed that Abra has an enhanced sense of smell.

Congratulations; you have just contributed to my plotting :)

The suprisingly useful sense strikes again!

No one's posting.

Seriously people, Tacis order the retreat right before a metric ton or two of rampaging Infested flesh took a flying leap onto the heads of half your OCs.  I would think you'd be slightly more concerned.

Sorry about that Temp, just been busy lately.

No one's posting.

Seriously people, Tacis order the retreat right before a metric ton or two of rampaging Infested flesh took a flying leap onto the heads of half your OCs.  I would think you'd be slightly more concerned.

I'm still reading three pages worth of huge posts slowly at a time to catch up. It's harder than you think when you're watching a baby, an almost 4 year old, and three puppies...

I'm still reading three pages worth of huge posts slowly at a time to catch up. It's harder than you think when you're watching a baby, an almost 4 year old, and three puppies...

Awww.  Why didn't you tell us sooner, Wing?  We could have slowed down posting to make things a little easier for you.

Also, Drake.  Your chronic name-spelling error caught up with you again.  The Tower Cephalon's name is "Scitarius."

Awww.  Why didn't you tell us sooner, Wing?  We could have slowed down posting to make things a little easier for you.

Also, Drake.  Your chronic name-spelling error caught up with you again.  The Tower Cephalon's name is "Scitarius."

I didn't want to hold up the thread. :X That, and I wasn't here when the posting spree started.

So in lighter news I've moved myself and all my belongings to my grandmoms house, I'll be living here for quite some time as I can't just leave her here alone now that my uncle has passed on. This doesn't really change much right now, But I'll need to double down on my efforts to get a job so I can help provide for her while I'm here.

Just leaving this here for Snale:  I've promised the others I'll move us along by Wednesday.  That may require me to write for the Colossus if you are unable to.

I don't mean to pressure you, Snale, but you've been radio-silent for a while again, and Viper's getting a bit antsy about that edit to your post.  If you have Real Life obligations, please let us know and we'll do what we can to relieve whatever pressure we happen to be putting on you.  Otherwise, we hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

Temp

((Another double post.  Yaaaaay.))

Quick correction for you, STMPD.  Actually, multiple corrections:

1) Khaldun was dragged bodily back to the ship by a pair of (nameless) crewmen just as the defenses were being set up.

2) Most if not all of the Ancients should have been on a direct line between the Vault and the Manifold.  Not sure what a Toxic was doing camped out by an elevator, in one of the wings (assuming that's where Khaldun was).

3) The Archaeology lab is Deck 1, Sector 2 of the Manifold, if my memory serves me correctly.  The airlocks and associated general melee are somewhere in the vicinity of Deck 4, Sector 2/3.  Not exactly close enough to be heard clearly.

As per Temperance's instructions, allow me to introduce myself.

Wolfheart297's the name, though most people just call me Wolf. I've been playing WarFrame for about 4 months now, and i love it.

Im known for being easy-going and a bit of a joker, but trustworthy and a good tactician sometimes.

As a player, i do my best to help the team. Im also a mostly melee fighter, even going as far as being known inside my clan for beign the first one to acquire and fully mod a Dragon Nikana, with the sword becoming my "trademark". Also, due to my melee style, my most used frames tend to be my Bastet Valkyr and Proto Excal.

This roleplay forum picked my interest, as i've always been fond of game roleplays, and this one seems very well elaborated.

I hope this introduction is enough. Im looking foward to joining the roleplay. :)

As per Temperance's instructions, allow me to introduce myself.

Wolfheart297's the name, though most people just call me Wolf. I've been playing WarFrame for about 4 months now, and i love it.

Im known for being easy-going and a bit of a joker, but trustworthy and a good tactician sometimes.

As a player, i do my best to help the team. Im also a mostly melee fighter, even going as far as being known inside my clan for beign the first one to acquire and fully mod a Dragon Nikana, with the sword becoming my "trademark". Also, due to my melee style, my most used frames tend to be my Bastet Valkyr and Proto Excal.

This roleplay forum picked my interest, as i've always been fond of game roleplays, and this one seems very well elaborated.

I hope this introduction is enough. Im looking foward to joining the roleplay. :)

Welcome to the RP forums Wolf, lovely name btw, I don't know if we have any open spots right now in the rp however we have lost several members from our original crew and posting has been a tad slow though it picks up when people aren't busy which is nice. If you want to get in on the rp Like others have we will need something akin to a character sheet.

The character sheet can be simple or complex but above all it should give a solid representation of your character, name, frame, equipment, etc and if you want throw in a bit of backstory so we know the character's skill set. If you want some great examples of characters then you can check out the character discussion thread, and i believe we have a few in this thread. You can also come chat with us a bit easier by going to the chatango page that we've set up for the thread, a link is present in the first post on this thread. Hope you enjoy the forums, got any questions don't hesitate to ask alot of us have been around for a while.

.....*facedesk* Uuuggghhh. I had assumed that he had been with him Khaldun all the time since that's what we talked about. I even told STMPD that Omen was with him so that he wouldn't run back into combat or do anything stupid. We, you were in the chatango talking about this too, stated that Omen volunteered for the task, so that he had a reason to be on the ship and not out fighting, so why is he acting as if he's hiding away like that?

So, character description:

Name: Kathy

Nicknames: Kat, Kitty (if you want to die), Rage *@##$

Warframe: Valkyr, nicknamed The Renegade

WF Appearance: http://imgur.com/4UpWDxW

Setup:

-Primary: Paris Prime, Abras Skin

-Secondary: Hikou Prime

-Melee: Venka Claws

-Companion: Forseti, the omega huras kubrow

Physical Appearance: Standing at roughly 5ft and a half tall, Kat is anything but feminine. Though slim, she's well fit and can handle herself even without her frame. Her hair is shaved on the sides, and the mohawk shows her brownish blonde hair. She has three rings on her left cheek and two on her right one. She has her back and stomach area covered in scars and burn marks, due to the Zanuka project, so she tends to keep those areas covered. If she's willingly showing those scars to someone, that's her ultimate proof of trust. She often spends time training or modding her weapons for maximum power. While somewhat shot tempered, she's actualy somewhat friendly and enjoys spending time with others.

Theme Song: Rebelion II - BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma OST

Personal Quote: "Always keep your claws sharpened. You never know when you'll need them."