Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Have Absolutely No Incentive To Play The Event.

victor_victory

Strata is going to be destroy. But I don't think it is entirely because the forum wants to know what would happen.

The problem is the fact that we are not rewarded but rather punished if we replay the mission multiple times. The mission give little to no credits, no unique reward. Running the mission after you meet the requirement is just a waste of omega isotopes. And it is pretty easy to get 1 million mark.

Also, archwing is still a mess that needs a lot of tweaks and fixes. Many players are frustrated by the broken mechanics in archwing. And they pretty much give up investing time in it already. So payers will just want to finish the mission as soon as possible  to get the unique reward and never look back.  

So payers will just want to finish the mission as soon as possible  to get the unique reward and never look back.  

Honestly, I can't be bothered even getting that far. Archwing in general isn't fun for me, so why should I bother trying to get these unique rewards for a game mode that I won't play?

Well....the event actually punish you for repeating the same mission, considering that you have to grind for cryotic + omega, i really like archwing but i dont find farming excavation Over-and over Again being something fun or interesting to do...

warframe get a flood of greedy idiots which arent able to handle or play in a team, we have too many plain brains in the game since the sigils appeared

the biggest mess in warframe i encounter is those greedy noobs which run for sigils, if they collected for themselves, they run to the end and ruin every other player which dont have all sigils, lots of them come from russia and it looks like they think like putin

and, lots of missions get ruined because people run for the sigils as well as they dont play the mission

DE, change that ! its the biggest fault since warframe exist

and for all of you whiners about warframe, LEAVE it ! go, play pokemon or whatever instead, we real warframe lovers dont want you anyway here =)

Edited by _gesshoku_

Honestly, I can't be bothered even getting that far. Archwing in general isn't fun for me, so why should I bother trying to get these unique rewards for a game mode that I won't play?

having all event weapons for xp of MR/ and i guess collecting everything is good.

warframe get a flood of greedy idiots which arent able to handle or play in a team, we have too many plain brains in the game since the sigils appeared

the biggest mess in warframe i encounter is those greedy noobs which run for sigils, if they collected for themselves, they run to the end and ruin every other player which dont have all sigils, lots of them come from russia and it looks like they think like putin

and, lots of missions get ruined because people run for the sigils as well as they dont play the mission

and for all of you whiners about warframe, LEAVE it ! go, play pokemon or whatever instead, we real warframe lovers dont want you anyway here =)

Eh? That made no sense.

Um, wut.

I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to say, but would like to point out that fewer players results in less feedback whhich generally results in a poorer end product.

As has been pointed out, a lot of people simply don't play archwing, since they feel it either doesn't fit the theme of the game modes they play or simply don't think it's enjoyable enough to put time into.