Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did The Relay Hub Really Get Destroyed?

zavienh5

Question

22 answers to this question

You can thank the lazy community who expects good content but doesn't want to do the work. 

#LetThemAllBurn

I automatically hate you.

That explains why there were several nodes of relays....wonder if we can end up with NO RELAYS....

Of course we can. I don't know why the community doubts it.

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

You can thank the lazy community who expects good content but doesn't want to do the work. 

If doing the same mission over and over gives no reward, why bother? As your statement says, people see it as work. I don't see saving the relay as fun or rewarding, I see it as work. If I wanted to work in a game, I'd go to EVE Online.

Of course we can. I don't know why the community doubts it.

Well we already saved one, so we'll end up with a minimum of one relay. Event's don't typically repeat so there's that.

DE said each relay would end up being unique. Well, thanks to this, PC will never get to see the Earth relay's unique tileset (until further notice...if there is notice...)

Each relay would have to be functionally unique for people like me to care. If each relay is just looks a bit different, one is fine. Now I'll admit I never heard any details about uniqueness from DevStreams or anything, and I know I've missed a few, so you'll have to clue me in as to how DE was talking about making each relay unique, aside from tilesets.

If doing the same mission over and over gives no reward, why bother? As your statement says, people see it as work. I don't see saving the relay as fun or rewarding, I see it as work. If I wanted to work in a game, I'd go to EVE Online.

Well we already saved one, so we'll end up with a minimum of one relay. Event's don't typically repeat so there's that.

not really.  there weren't 15 relays to start with, yet event calls for 15 fights to get the grand prize.    Each relay was going to get attacked more then once.  So...   Vesper is gonna get hit again.  and if the Community is all about letting them burn.  Then the one that was saved is a goner.

not really.  there weren't 15 relays to start with, yet event calls for 15 fights to get the grand prize.    Each relay was going to get attacked more then once.  So...   Vesper is gonna get hit again.  and if the Community is all about letting them burn.  Then the one that was saved is a goner.

Maybe more relays may be released soon.