The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would Inspire You To Fight Harder For This Event?

Llyssa

So... we lost Strata relay. We're probably going to lose most/all of them.

What would inspire more effort from you?

Personally: Tellurium is top of the list. It's supposed to be an AW-only thing, and despite dozens of attacks on the earth fomorian, I got 0.

Also, oddly, despite physically touching the engine, I didn't get any omega particles the entire time I was attacking it either.

I rarely got mods(only if I was lucky while killing stuff).

I got very few credits(NOWHERE near the cost of the keys of admission).

I got almost no xp(unless someone goofed up and we had to fight the sentries, it gave ~0, every time).

I got to attack a ship I couldn't kill, and then was allowed to watch it obliterate stuff I'd visited like once.

It's a nice idea, but really not feeling this execution. Not much fun getting virtually 0 and spending 4 solid hours panickedly trying everything I can to save the little npc village.... particularly as said village is now toast.

Any other input on what would drive more of us to fight to the last breath?

Hmm. What if the amount of remaining relays contributes to some sort of multiplier bonus? For example, after the event is over, everybody gets a base 100,000 credits or something, but having 5 relays still active multiplies the credits by 5, giving you 500,000.

It's just a thought. Not saying that it should be a specific credit bonus, or credits at all, but something of a multiplier.

Drop the morality (you monster you destroy relay to see cutscene, i have none stop it.)

Reasonable reward from induvidual missions.

Grineer femorian trench run or atleast better interior of ship not just big hole and reactor in the middle.

Multiple points from femorians.

Actual lore and not just one spam mail and codex entry.

i'm very picky.

Edited by Morgax

For one, a bit more frequent omega isotope drops.

Some random thoughts:

2- Meh.. mod rewards.. too mainstream. Been offered in basically every past event. I wouldn't turn them down, though.

3- Tiered rewards in addition to the current ones. Probably Catalyst/Ducats/Reactor BPs for scores over 1 million, probably at 1.2M, 1.5M, etc. I mean seriously. I just risked my life, flying into a balor fomorian's face, to get basically nothing!​? Rofl. The Tenno have it pretty hard.

4- The experience gain from this is pretty poor. I'm a closed beta veteran, so I honestly couldn't care less for myself, but it could really use a tweak. And by tweak, i mean significant increase. Lol.

5- The cryotic requirement for the omega disruptor.. Probably too much for some, especially since it'll take more runs to take this fomorian down, considering that the one that destroyed the Strata relay had about a third of its integrity left.

6- Many people care too much about farming new prime parts to even give Hek and his Balor Fomorians 3 seconds of their time.  

7- This fomorian event isn't that hard, tbh. The old one with Vor's fomorians was probably harder. Killing infested, then depositing the gear into the fomorian core and staying to defend it.. with the overpowered Eviscerators tearing you apart? Lol, no. But, good rewards.

9- Yeah, skipped 8. - Admit it, crafting those disruptors is annoying. I think it'd be more fun if the omega isotope drops were directly able to be used as the disruptors, or if the isotope drops were replaced as disruptors themselves. Might make a bit less sense, but it will help with the fun.

Edited by Goodking

Hmm. What if the amount of remaining relays contributes to some sort of multiplier bonus? For example, after the event is over, everybody gets a base 100,000 credits or something, but having 5 relays still active multiplies the credits by 5, giving you 500,000.

It's just a thought. Not saying that it should be a specific credit bonus, or credits at all, but something of a multiplier.

Ya, that's probably a good incentive to try and keep the relays up, having a reward pool based on how many stay up at the end, hanging a carrot in front of us, but chopping it in half every time we don't work for it.

I'd spam that mission nonstop if I didn't have to farm excavation (which I dislike) over and over, just to get the privilege of running a mission that by itself yields less rewards than a round of Uranus Interception. I wish that the disruptor was a one-time build that cost more resources.

I just ran it with my non-supercharged piece of junk archwing and gear; managed to do 40% of the damage somehow....  I was baffled by that, not sure what my team was doing.

most of the time my team keeps getting caught within the nets

by the time they got out i already destroyed the 2 shield generators...

my archwing isn't even level 30 yet lol

At this point? Nothing.

The Community decided to let Strata fall, so now I'm going full merc. one run for all the loot, not a single mission more. Let the relays burn, the Tenno had their chance.

Now I understand why the Stalker hates the Tenno.

I'd spam that mission nonstop if I didn't have to farm excavation (which I dislike) over and over, just to get the privilege of running a mission that by itself yields less rewards than a round of Uranus Interception. I wish that the disruptor was a one-time build that cost more resources.

You can get them on defenses too