Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would Inspire You To Fight Harder For This Event?

Llyssa

What would inspire more effort from you?

Less "unfriendly" RNG in the game. Because it frustrates and tires me, removing my desire to spend more time doing stuff that doesn't give me massive rewards. Instead of feeling like doing other missions, I feel like playing another game.

I would love to play the event, but I don't not like having to farm for every single archwing weapon, and so I have archwing gear that would not stand up to high levels. I would just be a liability to my team if I tried this event.

As long you can hold your ground and survive, you're not a liability for the team. Some people can solo dealing 2.5kk damage, even your base Archwing gears (Odonata and Imperator.) are amongst the best options you can bring to the battle. Use the shield ability for massive damage boost when firing at the reactor, aim and take down these nodes, everyone can do it (And reach the 1kk mark.) with the base gear as long they want to put some effort into it.

And, even if you die, keep trying. Practice makes it perfect.

I would love to play the event, but I don't not like having to farm for every single archwing weapon, and so I have archwing gear that would not stand up to high levels. I would just be a liability to my team if I tried this event.

Don't think like that! If we're going to pull through this event, we need everyone to do their part. Even if you only do a little damage to the reactor, it'll help out!

Don't think like that! If we're going to pull through this event, we need everyone to do their part. Even if you only do a little damage to the reactor, it'll help out!

It's not even about the event, it's about how people says "It's just a game..." but they are ready to shun people and call them hindrances.

He shouldn't think of himself as one, he should join the event if he feel it could be an experience to enjoy and not care about success or failure more than the minimum required to understand that effort is appreciated.

That said, I'd like for the event to succeed.

It prevents people to do something they'd like to do?

Nope, everyone is still free to do as they choose.

Making them do something they don't want to do for the sake of others is preventing people to do something they'd like to do. 

Edited by LukeAura

Nope, everyone is still free to do as they choose.

Making them do something they don't want to do for the sake of others is preventing people to do something they'd like to do. 

He said that he would love to partecipate, but he feared to be an hindrance to the team and Pondera told him do not think you'd be an hindrance, every little bit helps, so if you want to partecipate please feel free to do so.

Now, what part of this was forcing?

He said that he would love to partecipate, but he feared to be an hindrance to the team and Pondera told him do not think you'd be an hindrance, every little bit helps, so if you want to partecipate please feel free to do so.

Now, what part of this was forcing?

Fair enough. 

To get back on topic, here is a list of things I think would help to make people play this event more:

1.) Create some lower level balor formerion missions so people who haven't done much with archwing content can still have a chance to get their points.

2.) Create incentives to do balor fomerion missions multiple times.

a. Maybe add "bonus rewards." For example, if they do the mission X amount of times then they will receive this reward. Maybe a orokin catalyst, reactor, or even a unique sigil.

b. Or add unique mods that only drop from the enemies that protect the Balor Formerion. This might help people want to do it multiple times.

c. Increase the amount of resources or mods that drop from the enemies in these missions

d. Increase xp received from these missions.

P.S. Please forgive my bad spelling.

Edited by Eminem2420

Just be on something like Pluto or Europa with the Corpus.

"You guys see that Formorian in the sky?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Wanna destroy it or something?"

"Nah, it isn't our problem."

...I was thinking more like a sabotage mission inside of the ship, but with some kind of twist (I can't think of a twist right now).

The whole, if my teammates are @(*()$ around and use the item while theres 2 people dead/bleeding out, and it uses MY item, is some bullS#&$. 

I stopped playing when I saw that, cause I knew how these next two weeks were going to @(*()$ go. Who made the decisions on this event cause there are a ton of @(*()$ dumb ones, something I've never said about this game before. 

Announce that Baro Ki'Teer will appear on Uranus (if its relay will still be there) with primed chamber. Then throw all Famorians on uranus Relay;p

Also state that top 10 players will have:

1st place: 3 legendary cores,  place 2-5: 2 legendary cores, places 6-10: 1 legendary core;p

Edited by Kripion

Announce that Baro Ki'Teer will appear on Uranus (if its relay will still be there) with primed chamber. Then throw all Famorians on uranus Relay;p

Also state that top 10 players will have:

1st place: 3 legendary cores,  place 2-5: 2 legendary cores, places 6-10: 1 legendary core;p

It's for posts like this that I feel DE should not host any more event.