Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pvp Is Unbalanced, And Here's Why:

Dogefighter

So i went into a conclave today with my usual build:  Ember prime, Phage, Marelok, and Jat Kittag.  That didn't work, so i changed to frost for deployable cover.  I was then informed that abilities were NERFED in PVP , after snowglobe had been shot through instantly.  I asked if weapons had been nerfed, and he replied no, by means of shooting me with a 30k DPS boltor prime.  Why the HECK would you nerf the one thing that allows real strategy in PVP, then allow people to run around instakilling crossmap with boltor prime.  And then IF you get one down, and need to rest and recharge, heal, etc, they INSTAKILL YOU with whatever secondary they have, because they can shoot you immediately after being downed.  WTF.  Seriously, odds are you will be low on health, and will die from one good shot.  That needs to NOT be a thing.  Frost's deployable cover?  That is strategic, it doesnt need to be nerfed so severely.  Things that DO need nerfs:  Weapon damage, so you cant be instakilled, and people who are downed.  Just, take away their guns.  This is PVP.  You died, suck it up.

Thus ends another patented rant.  Balance your PVP.

Complaining about pvp is a pve game is like Complaining that McDonald makes bad salads. . .

although you do make a good point, alot of things in pvp needs a change, maybe if it was like other games where weapon Damages deals 50% less and players get like 10x more hp

From now seems hard to do anything with the current pvp because the balances and pve part completely hiding the pvp. I would like sometimes test my skills but in this game not need almost at all any skill because a strong build a lot moving is almost enough for success. For the pvp need a lot of changes and balances which maybe turns weird and the devs need scrap every work on this section.

Personaly I would like to do more pvp than this because the AI hunting is often boring and you are not motivated to play coop because there is not so much harm. You just go with max 3 other guy and doing a mission on the same map and that's all not play together.

So i went into a conclave today with my usual build...

There is your first problem.

...I asked if weapons had been nerfed, and he replied no, by means of shooting me with a 30k DPS boltor prime...

They have been actually, and the Boltor Prime is terrible against a lot of skill shot weapons.

...And then IF you get one down, and need to rest and recharge, heal, etc, they INSTAKILL YOU with whatever secondary they have, because they can shoot you immediately after being downed...

Yeah, bleed out is kinda annoying in conclave. Until they decide to look at the bleed out in conclave (AKA never) be fast.

Edited by Rakshal

Weapon damage has already been severely nerfed. Only thing that changed is that choices for effective (usable) primaries went down from almost all to 5-10.. Secondaries to 2, maybe even just 1.

My trial of fire lasted for several months until I was able to get some positive scores.. That is with playing conclaves everyday. The learning curve is very steep and now with all the random hits that conclaves get, and with got to say "trend" of De to spew out new promising content and never polish it, unless it's in the main PvE area, I am not sure if it's worth it anymore.

Those abilities you mention are meant to fight off hordes of powerful enemies, not be used against a single little Tenno. That's why most of abilities are a lot weaker, but still effective. Next time, if you want to go that way, pick Vauban or Nova, slap on Reflex guard, get good enough to get to energy first, put bastille or mprime and enjoy all the much deserved hate from who ever you are playing with, while you are being tactical..

Oh so you're one of those guys that joins a Conclave match for the first time, completely unprepared with PvE gear and no PvP experience, and then come to the forums ask for a nerf on the damage.

Well i got some good news for you, DE have already listened to players like you, and now all damage on PvP have a reduction to -50% on Shields and -75% on Health. 

Whenever I try PvP, people hide like cowards across the map firing their 100% Toxin proc Acrids.

I then counter with a hail of Latron Prime bullets. Faster, stronger, can shoot while the whole body is hidden behind cover, and hitscan too. 

But in all seriousness, Dark Sector PVP does need a few tweaks to make it fairer (and maybe for the new players, but please can we have none of these tweaks applied to Conclave as well?).