The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Petition To De #new Strata

Sibernetika

so DE we were told the Relays will be unique, well now this is a wonderful opportunity for you to make things happen instead of us talking 2 years later about yes DE said relays will be unique were still waiting..

how about a passive event, for us to rebuild new strata, make it the 1st unique relay,  and since its earth, New Loka is earth, can either make it a New Loka relay, or make it a part of New Loka supporters to help rebuild the relay, heck why not both, Relay in the image of New Loka, with the New Loka supporters rebuilding it could give us a nice sigil or badge or something for our work grinding for resources to rebuild it, heck everyone that helped can get some extra dialog from new Loka as a thanks

If they do this, DE will truly show how spineless they can be. The players literally SAT there and let the Relay get blown up, that should by default be a PENALTY not a REWARD. As much as i disagree with some of the things they do, i think they need to put their foots down on this one.

umm penelty.. your resources gets taxed for the rebuild.... think before you speak

umm penelty.. your resources gets taxed for the rebuild.... think before you speak

Spend a little resources and get a Fully Unique Relay? No,you should have thought about that before you had a party in the Strata Relay and let it blow up. There was three groups of people during this event:

1. The people who just wanted to see what would actually

2. The people who hate Archwings and could care less

3. The people who were actually trying to save the Relays.

Either way, majority sat back and did nothing. Now you expect to give a little resources and expect everything to be all well?

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

When it comes to new mission types, DE never gets rid of them. Just like Gravidus became invasions, Tethra's Doom became Hijack, Breeding Grounds became Hive, you can bet the Fomorian invasions will become a regular thing too. If Balor Fomorian do continue to pop up, that means the threat of relay destruction is ever-looming. If this becomes a permanent addition, it only seems natural to have *some* way of rebuilding the relays.

Here's my idea

Have the relay be re-built by players contributing resources, exactly like a dojo addition. The difference is, it's not limited to a single clan and every player in the game can contribute. Each resource contributed has a point value to it (differing by rarity). In the newly built relay, there would be a room of acknowledgement with a plaque featuring the names of the top (100?) contributors. This acknowledgement would remain until that relay was destroyed. So there would be incentive to contribute large amounts of resources for the chance to have your name featured in the hub.

Spend a little resources and get a Fully Unique Relay? No,you should have thought about that before you had a party in the Strata Relay and let it blow up. There was three groups of people during this event:

Either way, majority sat back and did nothing. Now you expect to give a little resources and expect everything to be all well?

1. you wernt part of it so you have no say

2. I was one of the people doing runs to bring down that fomorian, so again shut up

3. That fomorian was meant to succeed, since it took way longer to drop its health than all the other fomorians. so unless you                  actually participated and know what hell your talking about.. keep quiet

Edited by Sibernetika

I don't know what DE actually has planned, but I can assume they might just simply put the relay back after the event's over along with a little inbox message from Lotus saying something along the lines of "the tenno council (blah blah blah) reconstructed relay (blah blah blah)"

Why they would create this kind of content only to take it back through an event, I don't know.

Edited by Trowicia

1. you wernt part of it so you have no say

2. I was one of the people doing runs to bring down that fomorian, so again shut up

3. That fomorian was meant to succeed, since it took way longer to drop its health than all the other fomorians. so unless you                  actually participated and know what hell your talking about.. keep quiet

1. I am part of it since i take part of the forums and personally SAW how the players were viewing it

2. No one said you in SPECIFIC, maybe learn to read my third post

3. The fact you believe that it was meant to fail is hilarious. The percentage drain was clearly RNG about how quickly it gos down. My main proof of evidence is when you're in Survival and the percentage goes down at an irregular speed. And don't say that "Well it had a Cinematic and everything" because EVERY game has a pass/fail cinematic (Find an exception and i'll correct my statement[P.S if the game tells you to Fail and you do the opposite you're still failing])

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

I was there on Strata when it fell.  I had already done multiple runs.  Got the credits on my first then helped various clan mates do it since their gear is not as good as mine.  When there was 30minutes left and 35.5% of its health remaining I tried one last run to see what effect it would have.  After my mission it had dropped to 35% and took me way longer than 30 seconds to do!  At that point I thought the resources (4 Omega Isotopes per disrupter) would be better put to use helping the next one.  I am but one Tenno and even if I had used all my disruptors in those last 35 minutes it wouldn't have changed anything other than put the next relay at greater risk.  I am sad to say it but I was powerless to help Strata so I went to pay my respects.

I'm focusing on my archwing to get ready currently.  Forma forma forma.  What do you think is the best current archwing weapon?

Imperator. You need to prioritise getting poison and electric damage in there.  Max those two mods for +240% corrosive.  Then consider Rubedo Lined Barrel.

Edited by Katinka

for me itd the corvin flak cannon, and onorix axe

I just forma'd my corvin, but i'm loving the hammer over the axe. 

Though i've seen several people agree with katinka about the imperator.  I want to get the dual decurion (3 parts away) and the velocitous (reciever...) before i make up my mind.  Got all the mods except for 2 rare gun, so thats one thing out the way. 

1. I am part of it since i take part of the forums and personally SAW how the players were viewing it

2. No one said you in SPECIFIC, maybe learn to read my third post

3. The fact you believe that it was meant to fail is hilarious. The percentage drain was clearly RNG about how quickly it gos down. My main proof of evidence is when you're in Survival and the percentage goes down at an irregular speed. And don't say that "Well it had a Cinematic and everything" because EVERY game has a pass/fail cinematic (Find an exception and i'll correct my statement[P.S if the game tells you to Fail and you do the opposite you're still failing])

you did not help us on strata so no you wernt part of it... was not rng.. want to know my reason? well its as stupid as yours, F.E.A.R, sent to save a woman, she wants to get to her dad so she breaks away to get to her dad, she gets taken, you fight through all the stuff the game has to throw at you, just to find her dead and being eaten, same goes for Prey...

so please this is about spending our resources, making us grind, this is for us that want it back... so again please stfu

I just forma'd my corvin, but i'm loving the hammer over the axe. 

Though i've seen several people agree with katinka about the imperator.  I want to get the dual decurion (3 parts away) and the velocitous (reciever...) before i make up my mind.  Got all the mods except for 2 rare gun, so thats one thing out the way. 

the hammer is fun to use, but its impact based so if your getting ready fot his event get puncture, but yes that hammer is pretty sweet

Why wouldn't we want to rebuild the relays if they get destroyed? "no, we lost that fight fair and square so let's just abandon earth to the Grineer"? That seems kind of silly from a lore perspective.

Plus from a mechanic perspective rebuilding relays could make an excellent resource sink. I have over 1000 control modules just sitting in my inventory doing nothing. Donate them towards rebuilding a relay AND get some kind of recognition/reward. Yeah that sounds pretty good.

you did not help us on strata so no you wernt part of it... was not rng.. want to know my reason? well its as stupid as yours, F.E.A.R, sent to save a woman, she wants to get to her dad so she breaks away to get to her dad, she gets taken, you fight through all the stuff the game has to throw at you, just to find her dead and being eaten, same goes for Prey...

so please this is about spending our resources, making us grind, this is for us that want it back... so again please stfu

Hard to take you seriously when every single remark you make either says stfu or stupid. Whatever abandoning thread as this isn't working out.

well that took him long to catch the hint, also what did he think was going to happen

No idea.

Also, I agree with the "Strata was supposed to fall"

Compared to everything else, it took so little damage, that it was suspicious

Also, would be a good way to start the "Unique relays". Have one build by the community, so to speak, with a different design to the others.