Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Augment Instant Heal?

(PSN)Filthy113

So I've run missions go down bleeding like a stuffed hog and down I start shooting using my Telos Akbolto as an example and once the "truth" is set off I'm back up and have that base 25% health back. Was this intended?

It's super useful and great but I'm sure like everything else it will get nerfed so oh well.

Well darn it! Looks like all those weapons just found the dust shelf.

... Was that a joke? Syndicate weapons are currently one of the most useful weapons in the game. Well, excluding the Rakta Ballistica... They have already better base stats than their non-syndicate variants not to mention how darn useful the Syndicate explosions are.

Seriously, Syndicate weapons and dust shelf? What the ****?

... Was that a joke? Syndicate weapons are currently one of the most useful weapons in the game. Well, excluding the Rakta Ballistica... They have already better base stats than their non-syndicate variants not to mention how darn useful the Syndicate explosions are.

Seriously, Syndicate weapons and dust shelf? What the ****?

Call me crazy, but i actually like the rakta Ballistica.

not even fully ranked and it's either a big burst of multishot craziness or a single laser hit headshot, and the blight proc is quite useful in itself.

Never underestimate the power of the pistol mods.

That said, yeah, the second wind gimmick was a bug in the PC Version, it'll get fixed on PS/XB in later patches as you get them.

(I do kinda wish we had borderlands style second winds though as an actual thing or augment)

I...am trying so hard to wrap my mind around what you just said.

'second wind' mechanics - being able to die, but then revive yourself - has never been successfully implemented into a Video Game without completely wrecking the balance of the game.

ergo, a system that should be avoided at all costs unless someone has a genius idea nobody else has tried before.

'second wind' mechanics - being able to die, but then revive yourself - has never been successfully implemented into a Video Game without completely wrecking the balance of the game.

ergo, a system that should be avoided at all costs unless someone has a genius idea nobody else has tried before.

Oh trust me, I was very aware of what you said. But to go so far as to say it has yet to be successfully implemented is absurd.

...And before I begin rambling off about such a thing, it's best I stop. This isn't the place to delve into a conversation that is somewhat unrelated to the main subject.