Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psn And Xbl Are Down

(PSN)IkariWarrior83

Got a ps4 for Christmas, gotta download both the games that came with it online. Not sure if Destiny is worth the hassle for this, anyone know if I need the psn subscription to actually play destiny?

Only bought the ps4 for Bloodborne when it comes out, otherwise not much

Yes, destiny needs psn subscription to play, if recall correctly, even if you want solo you need to be online.

Also wise choice man, wise choice i cant wait bloodborne, only thing what really interest me in ps4 currently, aside warframe. Hence i will buy wiiu and just wait bloodborne.

I thought sony added psn + requirement to improve stability of psn, but no.... any random scum can hack/Ddoss it with little effort.

I feel like Lizard Squad actually DDoSed because they have the "PC Master Race" mentality.  I know you're just joking, but I get the feeling those have that mentality.  Notice how Steam didn't go down.

Uhm... that's because they're mad at Sony and Microsoft, not at Valve... They didn't do what they did because they have the PC Master Race mentality, they did it because they're- pardon my french all- butt hurt little kids that got pissed while playing rated M games on consoles that they shouldn't have been on to begin with, but had their parents buy for them. (I don't know this for a fact, but while you have your assumptions I have mine, and my hunches are usually right) Either way we can all agree that what they did benefited no one. I personally hope that the cops find them and they are punished.

Yes, destiny needs psn subscription to play, if recall correctly, even if you want solo you need to be online.

Also wise choice man, wise choice i cant wait bloodborne, only thing what really interest me in ps4 currently, aside warframe. Hence i will buy wiiu and just wait bloodborne.

I thought sony added psn + requirement to improve stability of psn, but no.... any random scum can hack/Ddoss it with little effort.

That game doesn't exist on Wii-U, also. Nintendo wards off action gamers in their teen and adult years.

DE I am going to be SO f'g pissed if my Kubrow dies because of this!! It's one thing that you programmed into the game, that it runs in realtime (something I don't like). But, it's totally another thing when I cannot sign onto the game, at least to put my girl in stasis. Damn this ppl are their wanton disrepect of other's property. Btw, XBL isn't down, I got on, did an update, and played fine. It seems Lizard Squad only hacked PSN. This time it wasn't about money, it was simply to access all the information they could and disseminate it. I believe LS is a Korean outfit too. Just a guess. Anyway, DE if you have any sense and heart for your "Tenno" please put our Kubrows in Statis, at least until this is other and rectified.

I have no regrets

zNedH3D.gif

Anyways, just find another game to play or do something productive. It's not like Warframe has taken your soul or anything, ha ha ha

Says who ?? I cannot go a day without playing the game. Wait.. are you a member of Lizard Squad, cause you're talking pretty crazy. The manical laugh and all. Just saying!