Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just When We Thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse...

[DE]Grzegorz

...these bastards have tendency to become matryoshkas every time one decides to stay in one place longer than 20 seconds, but this... Who the hell let this happen?

Q4zttOS.jpg

Yes. A damn Arctic Nullifier Eximus, because a single bubble isn't enough.

Well... That's better than Guardian Nullifier Eximus' immunity to ranged attacks :L

http://youtu.be/BC_pPHlkFko

Click, in case it doesn't work.

Edited by Mofixil

Elaborate.

You were invisible.

Not everyone can be invisible(or use Shade/a Huras kubrow).This is a special case.

Therefore your video only shows a special case, so not a very good example.

You understand him now?

Edited by unknow99

You were invisible.

Not everyone can be invisible(or use Shade/a Huras kubrow).This is a special case.

Therefore your video only shows a special case, so not a very good example.

You understand him now?

Not at all, because invisibility doesn't affect firearms. The purpose of this video was to show that for some reason, Guardian Nullifier Eximus is immune to ranged attacks, or at least immune to Quanta.

Not at all, because invisibility doesn't affect firearms. The purpose of this video was to show that for some reason, Guardian Nullifier Eximus is immune to ranged attacks, or at least immune to Quanta.

Melee. You used melee to the kill the nullifier did you not? This would be difficult if you weren't cloaked because everyone knows your location and would fire at you.

You used invisibility, no one could see you, you were able to kill it without needing to worry.

And even so, it's pretty damned obvious they wont be hurt...it's a shield. Everyone knows this.

Melee. You used melee to the kill the nullifier did you not? This would be difficult if you weren't cloaked because everyone knows your location and would fire at you.

You used invisibility, no one could see you, you were able to kill it without needing to worry.

And even so, it's pretty damned obvious they wont be hurt...it's a shield. Everyone knows this.

and nobody noticed that the Quanta did nothing when his shield was down and taking direct hits with no damage.... am I and mofix the only ones seeing this ?

Edited by theclinton
Cleaning

and nobody noticed that the Quanta did nothing when his shield was down and taking direct hits with no damage.... am I and mofix the only ones seeing this?

He never fired at him after the shields went down, when it went down he then immediately began to strike with his melee weapons.

Edited by theclinton
cleaning

He never fired at him after the shields went down, when it went down he then immediately began to strike with his melee weapons.

tell me what is the very, very, very 1st thing being struck by the Quanta at the start of the video

Edited by theclinton
cleaning

oh I don't know maybe that the gun didn't not even touch his personal shields with no null shield to protect it.. or does the Quanta not work against any corpus related units

The Quanta works on corpus units.

In fact when you replied to me, I assumed you were talking about the end. Because you were not specific in which enemy you were talking about. The nullifier was affected by the quanta at the end.

AND THEN

When you said "look at the beginning", this is what I said.

His shield. Just the shield. It didn't do anything to him, then it brought the shield down later.

I said the same thing you were saying. 

Edited by theclinton

Since most of this thread has been one faint argument with users insulting each other and unable to remain respectful I am closing the thread. Please remain respectful to each other even if you disagree with what they are saying.

Feel free to make another topic on the issue provided you leave the arguments behind.