Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lizard Squad Are Now In-Risk Of Termination By Anonymous.

Soulphoenix1

Since the PSN and XBL termination of Christmas, LS Group is now being under risk by Anon, for asking them they're hired by the FBI. But for them, they're vigilantes trying to expose the U.S Government. LS doesn't have the skill to severely cripple PSN and XBL. 

Damn, LS shouldn't had done that.

Anonymous has no governing body, so to be at risk from Anonymous says very little. 
There is no entry application of any sort, you are Anonymous or you are not. To say that LS is at risk of Anonymous says very little. A member or members of Anonymous may decide to attack Lizard Squad but the rest of Anonymous holds no obligation to support that attack.

Anonymous has no governing body, so to be at risk from Anonymous says very little. 

There is no entry application of any sort, you are Anonymous or you are not. To say that LS is at risk of Anonymous says very little. A member or members of Anonymous may decide to attack Lizard Squad but the rest of Anonymous holds no obligation to support that attack.

Sounds kinda right, i've only heard from them just now.

As if Anonymous will do anything. The last time I saw them do something was the Pool's Closed incident. Other than, they talk the talk but don't ever walk the walk.

I heard that they said they were going to do something during celebgate/the fappening. Did that ever come to fruition?

Back to the topic, how will Anon stop Lizard Squad?

'Anonymous' isn't some organized group that strikes out at something. They are exactly what the name implies. Random people whose identity aren't involved in their imageboard posting.

So honestly 'Anon' isn't going to do anything. It'll come down to whatever a couple random, unknown people who feel concerned about the issue choose to make of it.

Most commonly people involved in this stuff like the scriptkids in Lizard Squad start to clam up when their identities are leaked onto the internet. A lot of what they are doing counts on the people they attack not being able to so easily identity who they have to call the FBI on in the first place.

That crap aside, do you realize how silly a topic this entire drama about this is? I love how Online culture is remarkably quick to make T-shirts and advice out of phrases like "Don't feed the troll" and yet time and time again every time some attention hungry group with the basic skill to run a DDoS comes up everyone acts like it's some crazy Hollywood shenanigans going on or something.

To be honest, the most brutal imaginable punishment for these people is already inevitable. They'll be forgotten about entirely after a while. Traded for some other gossip of some sort. Anything else that occurs is just extra on top of that. As far as I'm concerned the sooner the better. I'm already bored of hearing about them.

'Anonymous' isn't some organized group that strikes out at something. They are exactly what the name implies. Random people whose identity aren't involved in their imageboard posting.

So honestly 'Anon' isn't going to do anything. It'll come down to whatever a couple random, unknown people who feel concerned about the issue choose to make of it.

Most commonly people involved in this stuff like the scriptkids in Lizard Squad start to clam up when their identities are leaked onto the internet. A lot of what they are doing counts on the people they attack not being able to so easily identity who they have to call the FBI on in the first place.

That crap aside, do you realize how silly a topic this entire drama about this is? I love how Online culture is remarkably quick to make T-shirts and advice out of phrases like "Don't feed the troll" and yet time and time again every time some attention hungry group with the basic skill to run a DDoS comes up everyone acts like it's some crazy Hollywood shenanigans going on or something.

To be honest, the most brutal imaginable punishment for these people is already inevitable. They'll be forgotten about entirely after a while. Traded for some other gossip of some sort. Anything else that occurs is just extra on top of that. As far as I'm concerned the sooner the better. I'm already bored of hearing about them.

I've only just got word of these guys. I didn't knew they were randomized set of people.

I've only just got word of these guys. I didn't knew they were randomized set of people.

That is fine. It isn't really something that gets talked about a whole lot. 

Just do yourself a favor. Don't buy in to the dramatization that Anonymous is some guerrilla internet task force or something. Some people out there actually believe that stuff and shouldn't.

Anyone can be anonymous. It isn't a secret club or a personal army.

It is true, however, that in the past there have been situations where large clusters of those random, unknown strangers all kinda lined up in how they thought or what they wanted. That kind of stuff does tend to get results. But the same could be said of literally any group is the desire for something was strong enough.