Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Eyes Of ... Fail?

Raithon07

I dunno bout all of you. but im really tired of this event. it seems way more drawn out than it should have been. the bugs and glitches have been horrid. and the relays going down just effing pisses me off. i love the relays and dispite how many of my own personal resources i burned on that relay its death or salvation seems utterly effing random. im just done with it. im collecting my event points and moving on. i think what really burns me is the negative detriment to the comunity mainly caused by the fact that people couldnt ither log in to do said event some of these days, or the fact that archwing was difficulty locked untill recently so NO ONE HAS THEIR S#&$ LVLED.*twitch*  in general people hate archwing because of its difficulty curve. its like saying "HEY LOOK GUYS YOU GET A SHINEY NEW JET! wait your ninja youl never be a pilot DIE! DIE AGAIN AND AGAIN! MUAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA oh wait lets fix that RIGHT BEFORE A CRITICAL COMUNITY EVENT MUAHAHHAHAH YOUR RELAYS ARE DEAD FOOLS AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA"  erm sorry inner cobra commander just got out.  soooo um... yeah. eyes of fail. what do you all think?

Well, I barely even played this even as I spent time with my family back in Korea, but I did play a little bit of the event and I did not like it. Personally it seemed like a waste of time and I felt kinda burned out after 13 runs, having to get the cryotic, getting isotopes and then  having to get play the mission, it just wasn't fun and I hate it when a game becomes work.

Well, I barely even played this even as I spent time with my family back in Korea, but I did play a little bit of the event and I did not like it. Personally it seemed like a waste of time and I felt kinda burned out after 13 runs, having to get the cryotic, getting isotopes and then  having to get play the mission, it just wasn't fun and I hate it when a game becomes work.

Exaaactly. its more like a fetch quest from *gasp* WOW!? what the hek!?

I don't know about you, but I (and a lot of other players) really enjoy Archwing. And I have not experienced any bugs or glitches in Archwing, can't say the same for regular missions though.

i hated archwing when uranus (no pun intended you dirty people you) was impossible.now its finaly not a freaking impossible mission, and now that more weapons are out and actualy aquarable without plat i kinda like it. but the eyes of blight event kinda kills it for me. examples of glitches are mid mission crashes, players moving wile dead, magical spawns of doom (like literaly 10,000 guys or something spawning RIGHT ON TOP OF YOU randomly in the event mission) ,flcutus not regestering damage on anything in that event AT ALL, players loading in dead and having to burn a revive. connectivity issues. oh did i  mention crashing? its not like its just me, the squad i usaly group up with has expereience ALL of these things in the event and even some of them outside of it. i belive all of them are also known gltiches but it really seems like the dev aditude was "F*** it, its christmas were finaly off work so GOOD LUCK!" and "oh you lost a relay? YOU SUCK AHAHAHAHAH"

I don't know about you, but I (and a lot of other players) really enjoy Archwing. 

so all the 10-20 squads that frequently played archwing before the event is "a lot of players"

im not saying there arent a few players that enjoy it... i personally havent meet eny... meet ALOT who dosent enjoy it and only does it for mastery points...

And I have not experienced any bugs or glitches in Archwing

You had a look at the Event Leaderboard, did you?

Srsly, spamming Energy Restores and Elytron 3rd Ability and you get loads of points.

Tried that myself. I didn´t get a really Big score, but to know that it could work is enough.

I don´t care about the Trophies, but giving away Trophies to people who scored like that is a shame.

They just should give no trophies out this time or at least give them to people who have run the most missions.

Then the Mission itself: I have a horrible performance compared to other Archwing missions and it seems it doesn´t matter how often you run a mission. Some relays are dead right from the start. Different HP? and different Time left to destroy the Fomorian.

At least the mission is a bit of fun for me, but playing public is sometimes a kind of a pain.

People do not know what to do or have no chance to survive.

I mean, i don´t have a problem to revive or carry someone. But most of the times you are in need to do this, you have one clever guy who is rushing away and activates the Disruptor before everyone is inside. Thats no fun then.

Spawning dead sometimes doesn´t make the missions better.

And playing the missions over and over again alone, is just boring.

I tried to rescue Europa.

Then i wanted to "save" the rest.

After i played some Eris (and Pluto) public missions today, my incentive to repeat the missions are gone now.

I will not "waste" the time farming Omegas / building those disruptor anymore...

If the people want "more" credit rewards and the Imperator Vandal, then they should work for it.

You had a look at the Event Leaderboard, did you?

Srsly, spamming Energy Restores and Elytron 3rd Ability and you get loads of points.

Tried that myself. I didn´t get a really Big score, but to know that it could work is enough.

I won't argue your other points, as I was posting my comment not as a means to start a debate, but provide a counter-point that there are still some players who really do enjoy Archwing.

But I'd say that the thing those people do, energy restores and Thumper spams, are technically an exploit, not a bug or a glitch. There'll be those who'll say "an exploit is made through a bug or a glitch", but eh, that's not what I'm trying to say. This is not a case that there's a problem within the coding of the game or anything, but people find a condition where spamming those things make the game a little late to catch up.

im glad too when its over, BUT:

that every player in every timezone around the planet can play it, this timecounter is needed, its very fair for all and everybody, never forget that this game is basicly on teams, teamplay and coop !!! egomaniacs have to use the solo-button ... :P

i dont run more then 2 missions to reach the "over 1.000.000" and im greedy for this vandal, for shure ,-)))

spamming and the need for is rare in my mind, i like to move and do most of the game by using my hands, senses and all abilities of weapons, warframes, mods, archwings, mostly the whole rainbow warframe offers to me ,-)

and sometimes i love to "touch deep the heart" of people with all my love, compassion and understanding which run for power and only themselves with very nice friendly and motivating words towards them =)))))))))))))))))

Edited by some_tenno

I no longer care, all the relays can burn, this event has been nothing but stress and having the game cheat the player all it can. even today it stole all controls from me where the keyboard and mouse would do nothing and started me alone, as well as near dead. so f**k this event.

This event is fine for me,archwing is fun

The only thing I hate from is event is the failure of protecting the relays,it's annoying especially since it's NOT ME who want those relay destroyed

DE I truly dislike and disappointed with this consequences,u should've made this event individual,not global like this >:(

Let those who want to destroying relays can't enter relay forever,but keep the access for those who's saved the relay.

That's the fail aspect of this event