Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Weapon We Need...

Jahadaya

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't get Prime versions of research lab weapons.  So far, we haven't received Prime versions of research lab frames either, but I expect that we will.

So as far as the Akstiletto and Venka are concerned, Syndicate versions are much more likely.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't get Prime versions of research lab weapons.  So far, we haven't received Prime versions of research lab frames either, but I expect that we will.

So as far as the Akstiletto and Venka are concerned, Syndicate versions are much more likely.

Did DE ever say this?

there could be syndicate accesories 

Correction - *We haven't yet.

I don't see why we couldn't, AkStiletto is a Tenno weapon. 

Did DE ever say this?

No, but there has been a very clear pattern.  Look at how many of the syndicate secondaries are originally research weapons, compared to the 0 amount of research weapons that have prime variants.  

I should correct myself in saying that it is just much less likely to get primed research weapons than syndicate.  

Though i was expecting when it came out like 2 weeks ago to have like a higher critical multiplier, but its just the same with a faster spool up, ammo capacity, and appearance. I was dissapointed

Understandable, but I'm glad they didn't go that route. I've got a beastly build on my Soma Prime but it still doesn't outperform Boltor Prime (which I'm actually glad about). I don't need another noob tube weapon. I need a variety of powerful weapons well suited for specific niches, and when it comes to mowing down endless hordes of Infested, Soma Prime comes through in spades.

I want to love the vectis but I either am modding it out wrong or am just horrible with it.  Any suggestions?

If your doing it right, then your doing it wrong

On the other hand... I would love to see a Vectis prime, Akstilleto prime, Galatine or gram prime alnog with valkyr prime (inb4 the rage "valkyr can't be primed cuz salad 5", she was modified to become what she is now, so a whole new valkyr would be made) 

Understandable, but I'm glad they didn't go that route. I've got a beastly build on my Soma Prime but it still doesn't outperform Boltor Prime (which I'm actually glad about). I don't need another noob tube weapon. I need a variety of powerful weapons well suited for specific niches, and when it comes to mowing down endless hordes of Infested, Soma Prime comes through in spades.

Its awesome with shred on which is a must-have