Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Weapon We Need...

Jahadaya

I read somewhere that in the game files, Dakra Prime is considered as Cronus Prime, which is interesting.

I'd believe that. Makes sense as to why we've never seen Cronus Prime, since Cronus is one of the earliest weapons you can get in the game. That would also alleviate any doubt that Dual Dakra Prime could exist since there is no Dual Cronus to base it off of.

bah akbolto is better can 3 shot anything, which rocks for a pistol.... They are baby boltor primes....

Ahahah, bolto being baby boltor, that's great.

Current akbolto is strong enough to wipe the boltor prime around with ease, if you can shoot them fast enough.

Akbolto/bolto prime on the other hand, would be nothing short of slaughter. Given it's apparently volt's favorite (well, what the volt value pack says anyway), I wouldn't be surprised if it's released alongside him. Undoubtedly we'll probably get more just prime gear prior to that though.

Not really sure which prime type of weapon I'm looking forward to at the moment though.

AkVasto Prime Please ^.^ 

Would like to see a Nikana Prime. Would buy that prime access right up.

Jat Kittag Prime. Because hammers. (I can dream too.)

Galatine Prime

Detron Prime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Would sacrifice a child for Torid Prime.

I would give up my first born. Joke is on RNGesus I ain't gonna have kids.

aklex prime anyone? seriously. it's more likely than most of the other stuff you guys are saying...

EDIT: reaper prime bro. it's a scythe.

In all serious though, I would like to see a non-standard melee weapon, I.e Tonfa, whip, scythe, hammer or sword and shield

Edited by VioDuskar

Things I want and/or think are missing:

- Akvasto Prime (it won't truly be cool until it's dual wielded, and it's lack of expanded capacity suggest they mean to do this)

- Bolto Prime (over due, especially since Soma Prime is now out... but may have been made less necessary due to Telos Akbolto)

- Dual Zoren Prime (the definitive bling method of Zoren Coptering, should come with custom copter animation)

- Furis Prime (As there exist no prime machine-pistols yet)

- Galatine Prime (the pre Melee 2.0 king of Damage deserves a prime to its name)

- Tigris Prime (Extreme blinged out double barreled shotgun fun)

- Vectis Prime (because there isn't a single sniper RIFLE prime weapon yet)

Sadly, the Redeemer isn't nearly old enough yet to warrant a Prime.

Edited by Clovis15

• 2 weeks later...