Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Missions On Europa

Vydrach

I have tried countless times to enter this tile. Be it using public, private, and via friend's hosting, but still stuck at the loading screen. I'm sure that it has nothing to do with my laptop nor my internet as I can enter other tiles without any problems. I believe many have encountered this bug when entering Armaros, Europa. And I believe this bug has been there for quite some time.

It is kind of annoying that DE has still not deploy any fix on that. Perhaps DE is now having holiday off. If that's the case, I can do nothing but wait till the holiday ends. I am really hoping that DE will deploy fix on this bug sooner, as that tile is the only tile left for me to clear in the solar system.

Edited by arshadchelliah

Hey guys, I was going to deploy the archwing in pluto so I needed to crawl along a couple nodes and for whatever reason the Europa-Valac node just hangs on the flying liset loading screen forever.

Every other node works fine.

Can anyone actually get this node to work, or do I need to try and work around to the boss node from lillith?

today Amaros is a high remunerated New Loka (lvl4) syndicate mission what makes it even more annoying... one day of last week there have already been another two Red Veil and New Loka Missions of the daily syndicate alerts leading solo into instant death or, doing in group, into the endless load screen of damnation... - seems the map can't be loaded for these missions

if required i could provide ee.logs of both situations to the support

would be really nice if those missions could be played by everyone

Locked an entire week... Ok it was Christmas but hey there isn't even a minimal team to deal with this kind of big issues, during the holidays...???

Or it's as designed to raise the sells of the new Prime for Christmas, as the normal Nova is suddenly locked for the end of the year...

Mercantile conspiracy SPOTTED!!!!

There are two missions that use the same missing map. So it is impossible to reach the boss fight. What you can do is, get someone to take you to the boss fight (or any other map behind those two defect ones). After that you can unlock all other missions, except for the defect ones.

Just ask someone in the the recruitement chat to give you a free ride.

I am amazed how many threads there are about these two specific Europa missions, and there's no response from the devs whatsoever on ANY of them. I don't know what's worse: When my progress is blocked because of glitched levels, or when my progress is blocked because the first node on a world is a Mobile/Defense