Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Missions On Europa

Vydrach

My Arbiters of Hexis mission on Europa is a spy mission on Lillith.

Infinite loading screen. From this, I think it's safe to say that there is now some sort of bug regarding the Europa tilesets and the Spy gamemode that has popped out of the woodwork.

I was here to warn DE about this bug, because I'm stuck too in the loading screen of valac. I d'on't even know why it's happen, but I hope the problem will be solved soon, because i can't finish this planet since valac is the last one I have to complete.

Your 've made a great game, but such things are kind of annoying. welle, I can manage it not a big deal, but I hope that won't last too long either.

thanks for reading, hope you will see this thread and won't ignore it, and thanks for your game.

I am also having this problem or a similar one, any mission I try to do on Europa ends in a stuck loading screen. After a while it says host connection lost, but it does not work on solo mode either. It has been like this for about 3-4 days for me now. I would like to do the last mission to reach the boss, but until something is done, I can't reach the next planets.

Stayed up all night playing warframe, decided to unlock planets solo, via friends only inv permissions try to go to armaros, got the loading screen, waited a bit, gave up and alt+f4'ed and left for a bit (earlier today around 8-9 AM where i am now 1:38 PM) i go back and decide to switch my gamemode to Solo mode, Boom, instantly loads, im in the mission easy, or so i thought,  the map is gone, i tried it again fell to my death (i know i fell to my death because i have a habit of somehow glitching through solid walls and dieing me and my friends joke about it alot) so to get past the loading screen switch to solo, no map for me but maybe it will be there for you guys

Edited by Dante_Deathbringer