Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On The Subject Of Using Multiple Accounts For Farming Void Missions?

Syvv

Question

I’ve spent quite some time searching for information regarding this subject, but I don’t think there is a fine line between what’s acceptable and what’s abusive. Specifically, what I’m tempted to do at this point is have 2 PCs running Warframe; I’ll be on my main account while my alt account just lies dead in a void mission and then transfer all of the gold cores and prime bps from my alt to my main. Abuse of the recruitment system is not involved whatsoever. 

Is this alright? 

15 answers to this question

23 hours ago, Hiroyuki0325 said:

how can i get ahold of the game devs, and asking them to transfer my plat from my alt acc to my main, and telling them to de-activate it when to transaction is complete, it might work, but i dont know how to get ahold of them.

You can try support, but I don't think they'll do it.

(And you can consider making a new post in future, rather than replying to an 8 year old post)

Yeah, its not really an enforceable rule, and its not like you could do serious damage to the game even if you abused something like this.

Sure you can if the economy is something DE and the players care about. The Sabotage bug for example could be massively exploited if it were still in-game (or any other similar bug really).

Yeah, its not really an enforceable rule, and its not like you could do serious damage to the game even if you abused something like this.

It's definitely takes effort to, but they could if they wanted to. But DE is pretty lenient, for better and worse.

Make a ticket, and ask directly. Pretty sure they'll tell you not to do it but at least then you'd have confirmation.

For a time I had multiple accounts, and I would trade mods between them, without issue. But I was actually using the second account to play with, not just to double my personal reward rate.

I do know that buying plat under one account's discount and transferring to the other one is a big no-no. But DE is directly losing $$ there so I understand that.

Make a ticket, and ask directly. Pretty sure they'll tell you not to do it but at least then you'd have confirmation.

For a time I had multiple accounts, and I would trade mods between them, without issue. But I was actually using the second account to play with, not just to double my personal reward rate.

I do know that buying plat under one account's discount and transferring to the other one is a big no-no. But DE is directly losing $$ there so I understand that.

Because the plat discount login rewards are rigged so that whoever never paid would get more 75% discounts.

If you have alternate accounts for your own person, they may not interact with eachother.

I guess I'll just ask my roommate to log-in with his account while he's away.

If you were going to do it anyway, why would you ask the forums? Just do it, goody-two-shoes. 

jk

Cuz I personally don't like violating the rules specified by game developers. The government (or any other authorities in general), on the other hand, is another matter. ;p

Thanks for the replies everyone. =)

Happy new year!