Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Say Your Last Words Before Killing Vay Hek....

BarbatosLR

You arrive at the final moment to finding Vay Hek. You point your weapon to his face, to finally avenging the destruction of the relays he took from us. But before you kill him, you want to say your last words to him to remember before you splatter his brain with a bullet in his head. >.<

Here's an example↓

I approach Vay Hek and grab him by the throat. I wanted to kill him right at this moment, but before I do I wanted him to know something.

Me: Vay Hek, you might not remember me, we talk on a transmission 2 days ago → (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/372222-my-message-to-vay-hek/#entry4112842). I told you I would find you. That I would kill you for what you did to the relays and killing my friends. So now you know who I am. Archangel Laurent. Any words you want to say before I kill you?

Vay Hek: Well then i---

Me: TOO LATE TIMES UP, LETS DO DIS!!! LEEEEROOOY JENKIIIIINS!!!! shoots Vay Hek in the head. Happy ending. The End.

And so those were my last words of justice. What's your? Got any angry/funny/crazy words to say to him before you kill him? n_n

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

"You didn't have to be a bad guy. We could have been friends."

Or to bring about the more plagiarized version:

"You don't have to be the bad guy. You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things."

"You didn't have to be a bad guy. We could have been friends."

Or to bring about the more plagiarized version:

"You don't have to be the bad guy. You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things."

That's The Doctor to The Master right? I seem to remember that...

Oh and another one: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

That's The Doctor to The Master right? I seem to remember that...

Oh and another one: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

I was quoting the Lego movie, but the concept of transcending the roles we are given is no stranger to cinema, literature and other media, so it could very well be that as well.

"Ma belle fleur, our time must finally come to an end. But before we part, let me leave you with one...final...kiss."

-ship-

DO NOT JUDGE ME FOR WANTING TO LOVE THOSE SMURF LIPS

da6562af3172b86d467c70b041cc27612178d4d9

Alternative version for fun:

d75b2cdbf3df9900f0abe255d1504e883e014364

XD

Edited by Archangel_Laurent