Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was Your First Post?

TheErebus.

There is a huge amount of users here who have been around for ages, some others are new and have only recently joined this strange and loving area of the internet called "The Warframe Forums".

So what was your first post in the forums?

For me...I forgot.

Hey when you have this amount of posts, you're gonna forget some. I think it may have been in the Banning thread.

There is a huge amount of users here who have been around for ages, some others are new and have only recently joined this strange and loving area of the internet called "The Warframe Forums".

So what was your first post in the forums?

For me...I forgot.

Hey when you have this amount of posts, you're gonna forget some. I think it may have been in the Banning thread.

My first wasn't my intro, that's for sure. Oh no, I forgot too. Well, probably wasn't anything important. Hey when did I get this one warning point?

Well, my earliest recorded post on my "find content" is this:

Because RNG-based gameplay is totally a legitimate way to add frustrating asinine FUN gameplay to a game!

Edited by Snydrex

My first wasn't my intro, that's for sure. Oh no, I forgot too. Well, probably wasn't anything important. Hey when did I get this one warning point?

Probably when you wrote a whole post about finding someone and then murdering them in the banning thread as a joke.

Wait a minute....

I think mine was a bug report about how automatic weapons would continue firing (and reloading, and firing again, and wasting ammo) if you died while holding LMB. I don't think it's been fixed yet, by the way.

I think I may have titled that thread "MY CORPSE IS A KNIFE-THROWING MASTER" or something along those lines.

Edited by SortaRandom

No idea, and posts that old have most definitely been already purged. It was most definitely not in Introductions though... I always skip that subforum, everywhere I go.

Never visited the forum much back then. though my first post was a rant/feedback towards Stalker's change (Dispel, teleporting you to him, Hate stagger, seeking Shuriken that was impossible to dodge on Nightmare mode)

And that was when Warframe forums became my new Facebook.

Using the custom date range option on google to search my name within this domain around the time I've been a member since gave me this as the only result: A request for a separate sensitivity slider used when aiming. I still want that. :(

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/24816-sensitivity-option-request/?p=223134

Google will only go 100 pages on custom...

I exceed that.

Good thought though.

My first post on these forums was a fanfic I made. 'Duty Endures'

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/29980-fanfiction-duty-endures/

As fanfictions go, it isn't that great, but I did my best. I have learned a lot about writing warframe stories since then. And we have a lot more to work with now than we did just after Open Beta launched.