Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements Wishlist

Jackel7

A real saw launcher if not improving Panthera.

Another type of flamethrower with overheating mechanic. Once overheated, the last xx ammo becomes a massive arching fireball.

Another charged-laser weapon that has innate punch through, and AoE via its firing path. Opticor should've been like that, but only in my dreams.

Chained Kama. enough said.

Charge-based knuckle pair, like Unreal Tournament's Impac Hammer. You charge the pressure, and you smash faces with it, along with an AoE effect behind your target.

Gatling gun. Really. No particular reason other than I want to rain 5000 rounds a minute, even if it means I'm going to use a tripod to remove recoil in exchange of zooming in.

Just some NORMAL dual pistols. No more handcannons or tiny mags or non-hitscan. Just like an upgrade of AkLato. Something like 19-22 rounds per pistol for a mag of 38-44 on the dual. Mediumish physical damage. Maybe low damage and real high crit so it rewarded headshots. Good enough accuracy to hit heads in rooms but not perfect for sniping. Something like that.

Isn't that literally what Akvasto and Akmagnus are

Thanks for trying Rakshal but he's just demonstrating the point. We've been stuck on the polar opposites of machine/beam pistols and handcannons for so long that no one really appreciates the missing middle. If tomorrow a Latron->Tiberon style upgrade came out for Aklato I"m sure NocturneOfSolace would find it a refreshing change.

i wish, there's a bazooka in warframe too, like in dark sectors

It's called ogris

Thanks for trying Rakshal but he's just demonstrating the point. We've been stuck on the polar opposites of machine/beam pistols and handcannons for so long that no one really appreciates the missing middle. If tomorrow a Latron->Tiberon style upgrade came out for Aklato I"m sure NocturneOfSolace would find it a refreshing change.

yes, let's make personal attacks on me, that's very mature of a founder wouldn't you say?

I can do that too

You offer no explanation, and you act like you're so smart, come on, tell me why I'm so wrong and you're so right since you have the virtue of being a veteran player and that makes you automatically right

He/she also said 19-22 rounds for a single handgun and 38-44 for duals.

I know what he said, and it's insane and makes no sense, pistols cannot hold that many rounds in a clip, I don't care if this is a game about space ninja's, space ninja's does not = hammerspace for pistol clips

Edited by NocturneOfSolace

I was just being very literal. :P

Edited by Rakshal

yes, let's make personal attacks on me, that's very mature of a founder wouldn't you say?

What personal attack? o.o

You offer no explanation, and you act like you're so smart, come on, tell me why I'm so wrong and you're so right since you have the virtue of being a veteran player and that makes you automatically right

No explanation about what? Right/Wrong about what?

I know what he said, and it's insane and makes no sense, pistols cannot hold that many rounds in a clip, I don't care if this is a game about space ninja's, space ninja's does not = hammerspace for pistol clips

Uh.. yes they can, and yes it does... ?

At this point I can only assume you're arguing with someone else and have confused your quotes.

Edited by VKhaun

Uh.. yes they can, and yes it does... ?

In what delusional reality?!

There is not a single shot pistol in existence that can carry twenty two rounds or more in a single clip, not even with sci fi tech, unless the Tenno have magic technology that can compress huge numbers of bullets into a single clip(which they don't, else DE would never set realistic magazine sizes) that is impossible.

And no, I can think of no point in time where the Tenno have in fact squeezed more bullets into single magazines/clips then was feasible except for imbalance issues.

What personal attack? o.o

"If tomorrow a Latron->Tiberon style upgrade came out for Aklato I"m sure NocturneOfSolace would find it a refreshing change."

I'm not sure what you were implying there, but it didn't seem very polite to me, maybe not what you meant at all, but if you didn't mean something hostile, then you didn't word things very well.

But on to my point, what makes you so right that the Akmagnus and the Akvasto aren't exactly what you said you wanted added to the game

Edited by NocturneOfSolace

There is not a single shot pistol in existence that can carry twenty two rounds or more in a single clip...

The Glock series of handguns can have a 31 (or was it 33) round magazine..

Edited by Rakshal

Warframe.

Also this:

The Glock series of handguns can have a 31 (or was it 33) round magazine..

But on to my point, what makes you so right that the Akmagnus and the Akvasto aren't exactly what you said you wanted added to the game

The fact that they are not exactly what I said.

Edited by VKhaun

I know what he said, and I'll say that's stupid because akmagnus is SIXTEEN rounds in a magazine not 8

Logic dictates that the Magnus, a revolver style pistol, only holds 8 rounds per cylinder. If you have two Magnus pistols (read: AkMagnus), then you still have 8 rounds per cylinder, the only difference is that you have two cylinders because you have two pistols, which adds up to a total of 16 rounds per reload on the AkMagnus.

AkVasto is your western style inspired six shooter, which means that Vasto only holds 6 shots per cylinder, so the dual variant holds a total of 12 shots per reload, but still only 6 shots per cylinder.

If DE were to release a dual pistol that is on the same level as Magnus and Vasto (and their dual variants) that was like the lato, you would get exactly what Vkhaun was describing. A pistol that is quite a lot like the M9 but more powerful damage wise than the lato is. An M9 holds a max of 15 rounds without an extended magazine, double that if you hold one in each hand, that's 30 rounds per reload on an akimbo wielded M9. If you factor in an extended mag, then 22 rounds is still not out of the question on the given example, and the same goes for a dual variant.

I'm only pointing this out because after reading through your conversation, it's apparent to me that you are forgetting that an Ak-pistol in warframe means there are two pistols, so there are two clips, one for each gun. There is a break in your logic and line of thinking that I'm seeing and you seem to be focusing in on how many rounds he said would exist for a dual variant pistol, and taking it as the total rounds per clip in a single handgun. Not the case.

So, if there was a pistol that held 22 rounds, then a dual variant of that pistol would give you 44 rounds per reload. Each clip would still only hold 22 rounds, but the UI would read 44 because you have two pistols and two clips.

A real saw launcher if not improving Panthera.

Another type of flamethrower with overheating mechanic. Once overheated, the last xx ammo becomes a massive arching fireball.

Another charged-laser weapon that has innate punch through, and AoE via its firing path. Opticor should've been like that, but only in my dreams.

Chained Kama. enough said.

Charge-based knuckle pair, like Unreal Tournament's Impac Hammer. You charge the pressure, and you smash faces with it, along with an AoE effect behind your target.

Gatling gun. Really. No particular reason other than I want to rain 5000 rounds a minute, even if it means I'm going to use a tripod to remove recoil in exchange of zooming in.

Correction about the gatling gun: 2,000 to 6,000 Freedoms per minute fired from 6 barrels made of pure Democracy.

It's called ogris

I can do that too

The Ogris is a dumb-looking AT weapon. We want a real tube, like the American M1 Bazooka or an FGM-148 Javelin-like one, mounted on a shoulder, NOT in a really uncomfortable position that would result in blown-off hands.

Pistols can hold that many bullets, but the more bullets they hold, the less firepower and armor piercing capabilities they have. Many 9x19mm Parabellum pistols hold more than 10 bullets in a magazine (The M9 holds 15+1 in the chamber, the Glock 17C holds 17+1 bullets, the Glock 18 holds a stupidly high 33-round magazine), that means, if the person wants to get pistols with extended magazines, he should get stupidly low physical damage and stats.

EDIT: To add a bit more to this wishlist, Warframe needs a real Anti-Materiel Rifle, like the M95 Barrett (bolt-action, bullpup-type, long barrel).

Edited by -Stealer-L1F3

• 3 weeks later...

I think Waframe need axe nunchucks in the game sorta like dual zorens but together like nunchucks

This idea came from my favorite game ninja gaiden 2 and here's how the weapon can possibly look like

Regular version:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ninjagaiden/images/a/a2/NG2-Vflail1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090120080143

Prime version

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/ninjagaiden/images/f/f9/Level_3_Vigoorian_Flail.png/revision/latest?cb=20110113043153

I just want them to add some more weapons to some of the melee types that are lacking them. I mean, we keep getting these new melee weapons with whole new stances that only ever end up being used for that one weapon. Nikanas are probably the worst, because even though there's two of them, they have three freaking stances when the more common melee weapon types only have two.