The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements Wishlist

Jackel7

Somehing i have been wanting since Nova was released is a reversed-engineered Raptor energy cannon. So basically an Ogris but with a Corpus Design and the Raptor energy projectile, with some sweet and powerful energy sound.

Anti-moas' gun

These

-I wish the scythes were larger, because scythes should be bigger

-I also think a two handed nikana would be pretty cool, or really any other 2 handed blade weapons because there seems to be a shortage in that department

-Spears/trident weapons would be cool too

-More shield weapon combos would be cool

-Here is a warframe idea----What if they added a spartan/roman themed warframe, think about it, they were both highly successful warrior cultures that were feared throughout history and they could be great offensive frames

-fist melee weapons that looked like actual gauntlets would be nice

-How about space cloaks, kind of like the ones in the Destiny trailers, and yes i know that DE is still working on the cloth mechanics

-Larger more hand-cannon like pistols

-Monofilament wire weapons because they are awesome

-can a tenno whip please be added?

-beam melee weapons anyone?

Edited by RedAugustReaper

I would love to see:

1. New sword/shield combo so my stance is actually useful

2. Claws

3. Minigun

4. Just a regular old 2h broadsword that I can swing fast and deal wicked dps with.

5. Rapier rapier rapier rapier

A redcrit-viable melee weapon would be cool too.

I'd really prefer if when it comes to melee DE stays with typical stances instead of making new ones every update.

I would like to see more 'Battery' weapons. (Opticor, Spectra, sorta Dragkoon)

Heavy hitting Fist Weapons (Or make Fist & Sparring all finisher damage..would make Ankryos Prime more suitable)

More Sparring and Claw weapons.

Lore wise: more Vandal, Dragon, and Wraith weapons.

Wishing for some Perrin Sequence Obex weapons...

.... Valkyr isn't orokin era so it gets dragon'd. Same with karyst/pangolin...

How is a captured Warframe non-Orokin era?

(Granted Valkyr's current state would be non-Orokin era)

Valkyr is altered by Corpus Alad V akin to Mesa being altered by Muralist Alad V.

They can still have Orokin pre-adultered Prime Variants.

Also, I think Valkyr would be Vandal rather than Dragon...given the Corpus themeing

How is a captured Warframe non-Orokin era?

(Granted Valkyr's current state would be non-Orokin era)

Valkyr is altered by Corpus Alad V akin to Mesa being altered by Muralist Alad V.

They can still have Orokin pre-adultered Prime Variants.

Also, I think Valkyr would be Vandal rather than Dragon...given the Corpus themeing

I think the problem with trying to make Valkyr Prime (and why people just flatly say she's non-Orokin in her entirety), is because we don't know how many of her abilities were hers and how many were deformed/disfigured/changed as a result of the Alad V testing. It's very possible that Valkyr didn't behave like she does now without Alad V stepping in (at least from a lore perspective), so to just prime her and move on would do a disservice to those players who are invested in the lore (not me. I don't care about the lore).

A shoulder(like) mounted mortar which fires clustermines, based on magnetic damage, corps design, in the direction of the opticor, witch very heavy arcing, similar or even stronger than that of the penta.

Or a launcer that fires turret, which activate only on contact with enemies, doing a little amount of DoT on the host for it's using their energy as source for firing needles at enemies in proximity. The turrets are little bulbs of thorny vine (which is alive a little more than the regular vine), fired by a slingshot.

Edited by Rainofgod

I want a rapid fire rocket launcher like Red Glare, that thing made tackling all those Deathclaws and Marked Men so easy. Granted, knowing DE, it would use several Argon crystals and Cryotics in it's crafting recipe.

Above all else, weapons that don't blow chunks and are downgrades of weapons required in their BP (looking at you Panthera).

Rocket propelled fist, because that guy on the other side of the room REALLY deserves a knuckle sandwich.

Or maybe a charge fire launcher? Click for 1 rocket/grenade or hold to charge for more rockets/grenades in a volley. Each projectile from a charged shot would be weaker and have smaller splash than the single fire launcher and the volley would be less accurate but make up for it in pure numbers.

Edited by xCaptainObviousx

artflow_2015011817291.jpg

For all those wanting a pump action shotgun (me included), here's one I whipped up quick.

Pump action shotguns are inferior to semi-automatic shotguns. The constant need to rack a new shell in hurts how effectively they can kill compared to one that does so automatically with each pull of the trigger.