Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Gun To Reload?

(XBOX)Mehfargahdur

Let's face it, no shooter game, (Besides maybe Mass Effect 1, Sunset Overdrive, and Star wars Battlefront) can be played without reloading.

That being said, there are people like me who have OCD about having a full clip. Which brings me to my question, what is your favorite weapon to reload, the kind of weapon that you sometimes just shoot once, just to see That awesome Reload animation?

For me, I just love reloading the Tiberon.

Oh my light, my precious Lex Prime.

The clip, falling away, the slide, hanging back in poetic silence.

Then, a stir. a fresh clip, with weight and gleaming in the sunlight, approaches the now-vacant hole that existed when what was there collapsed.

In one smooth motion, the clip disappears from view, as its' purpose is confirmed with a smooth click.

The slide, straining from the influence of the hand grasping it is pulled...pulled...pulled to its limit!

The hand releases, and with a leap, the slide jumps back into place, ready for action.

its also shinney.

Edited by Snydrex

Tigris. Leveling Tigris was a lot of fun. Very methodical. BLAM, BLAM, clickyclickyclicky, BLAM... BLAM... clickyclickyclicky, BLABLBLAM both barrels on some heavy unit, clickyclikcyclicky. Love that dupliex auto.

Totally impractical for most modes unfortunately. :/

Hmm.

I am tied between the Lex Prime, Marelok, and Phage.

They all have great animations.

Why can't someone make a lever-action revolver someday and put it in a game?

Off topic, but I believe Taurus was going to make one but it was canceled for unknown reasons.

Probably because there is no market for lever action revolvers.

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

NS-44 Commissioner from Planetside 2

Three shots, reload, side opens out, slide in three fresh rounds, folds back in, click the hammer.
Six shots, both sides open, slide in six fresh rounds, folds back in, click the hammer.

Even in the future, Revolvers are classy.