Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #44!

[DE]Rebecca

Will the extension of the clans? New features, benefits, etc. As about special missions to protect the clan / dojo? You can associate it with archvingom, new types of missions. Could you please share this information, and if there's something in the plans? 

Sorry for my bad english

Edited by MakSoN4iK-998

1.Will tar MOAS be balanced a little more they seem to sometimes shoot through walls or it passes by next to you but still get hit and die instantly. 2. Will Kubrow get accessories that be awesome. 3. Why does it seem like when i not play for a day or 2 come back and get % off plat :(

It feels like the corpus models are not very varied when compared with the other factions. The osprey models for example are used for 12+ enemies. Are there any plans to improve this? 

Could you tell us more about the stalkers quest for his archwing?

How's the situation with the Tower sabotage caches fix?

Orokin Tech: Silver Toggle Option?

Excalibur/Melee Rework? A sword frame that has every reason not to use his sword. No innate defense to cover the fact that he can't parry and attack at the same time. A cast type defensive skill instead of a persistent one that synergizes with very mobile attack style (melee). Just irritating that the one sword frame we have doesn't make you feel like he should even have one in his hand. Not rewarding at all.

DExcalibur? Would love to see a Lotus redesigned Excalibur. Not skin. A frame she redesigns herself for us. And DexZephyr while we're at it.

Fusion Core Modes? Modes that reward only Fusion Cores that increase the longer you last. Gives progression ability for even low levels. A set place they can go to push forward their mod growth.

More Lore! Seriously. Theorizing is fun and all but at after a while you can't do it anymore and you need some answers. Now would be that time.

More Bosses!

A story plot endgame. Like someplace to work towards that at the ends answers some questions. Something people can talk about and actually have a reason to put [ spoiler ] around it. Tie it into completion of all planet nodes too. Players can go, "I can't wait to be string enough to complete the starmap so I can fight this boss or series of bosses and get some serious lore rewards! Toss 1 or two frames in there too. They'd be true endgame frames you can't just jump to and would require some real play through to get too.

Here my questions

> Will the Warframes be  remodeled? old warframes need new textures, etc...

> Will  the syndicates have primary weapons? Deffender strun, truth karak or something invented xD

> Will the warframes have decorative skins parts? Something like, vulcanic body for ember sounds really good.

Sometime ago, a few retired weapons bps were reintroduced through a week special alerts on the PS4 platform. Is there any chance to see that happen on PC?

I know those weapons were retired from the market for some reason, but their mechanics is still available in the game code, so it would be great for collectors to have chance to get them again.

If we're going to have the Relay Stations & the dojos connected some kind of way, does this mean that we might have a new room that we have to build in order for the new players to dock into? That would be extremely cool to have. If not, consider it!

Adding a question on Page 21 because editing into the first post wouldn't reflect the 91 upvotes, thus far, that it has.

Q: The Sword Alone continues to prove that it isn't as 'alone' as we'd like for it to be able to be. Items like sensor bars may be impossible to destroy. For new players especially, there is almost an emphasis to not use melee. Is there any plans being made to re-look into this a bit and refine this, or is the dev team happy with the current results?

Source thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381349-trying-sword-alone-on-mercury/

Hi, happy new year , welcome back... you were missed. My question has to do with removals. Would it be possible to remove sentinel specific mods from the droplist?(crowd dispersion ect.) Also with the t4 key removal I was wondering if it would be more economical to remove keys from the droplist altogether and instead put all tiers on the syndicates but with higher prices that increase with tier, each syndicate specialized in a type. Lastly the removal of antiquated mods such as handspring and sure footed. Thank you for your time, sorry if I brought anything previously addressed.

there have been a lot of relevant question already asked, so i will ask some about dojo:

1. when will we be able to downside clans (eversince pvp rails got into the game we lost most of our active players due to getting pissed about trying to play rails with alliance and not being able to do anything since pvp is broken) - the research cost are a bummer at least -

2. when will the research cooldowns be reduced? still the same old 3 days research for any lab stuff (weapons mostly)

3.when will dojo be linked to hubs?

4.when will we get new stuff (rooms, decorations) and when will we see more interactive rooms 

Gore seems to have been toned down a bit since the advent of Melee 2.0

What are the chances we could see a Gore 2.o to make up for it? I'm sure I'm not the only Tenno out there who misses turning their enemies into chunky body part bisque.

Also, when can we expect to see the new faction, or at least get a progress update on them?

Edited by Kestral9999

I have two questions.

1. Since the introduction of Nightmare, it seems to have been forgotten. Is there anything new coming to Nightmare? New Nightmare Mods?

2. Sentinels. Barely anything has been done with them recently. Wyrm Prime was neat, but there have not been any new mods or mechanics relating to Sentinels since then. Especially mods. Anything planned for Sentinels?