Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone Ever Seen Any Of The New Helmets On The Alerts?

Monybags33

Iv looked up and been told many alt helmets for Warframes are only obtainable either via alert missions or by paying for them via platinum but I have yet too ever see any of the new helmets besides maybe Hydroids alt helmet ever show up on alerts ever at all.

Where's Loki's new helmet, or Nova's, or the recently released Mesa's? The alerts need a serious updating if you ask me since the wiki clearly states their acquirable via alerts and I have yet too see them at all very diligently waiting for the day when they show up, has anyone else?

Limbo's new helmet has been up multiple times, but as far as I can see the new Loki helmet is not in the tables. I got a freaking Kubrow Egg from an alert before the Loki Enigma helm. For one that main's Loki, I feel as if I must have EVERYTHING Loki related, and I don't feel like getting plat. :c

Limbo's alt helmet has shown up (and did so surprisingly quickly after its release), but The second alt helms for Hydroid and Zephyr have not, and neither have the 3rd alt helms for Loki or Nova. Mesa's alt helm also has never appeared in an alert, though there is usually a bit of a time gap from helmet release to alert appearance.

Loki Enigma and Nova Steamline have never been in the alerts. Any attempts to find reference to them across all the history of all the alert trackers brings up 0 findings.

Theoretically it's so that more people will buy the cosmetics from the market, and DE will make more money.

Some helmets are not on the alerts, specifically Longhorn, Slipstream and Enigma. Aristeas is in the alerts, have seen it personally a handful of times. I have never seen a single Tengu or Ketos, either.

I think it's time they're added to the alert rotations.

The newer Nova and Loki hemlets haven't spawned from what I recall

Limbo alt helmet spawned about 2 days ago

I don't believe Mesa's alt helmet has spawn yet either

Zephyr Tengu Helmet is a rare as anything else and has spawned only once from what I recall, maybe twice

edit: Helmets spawn all the time though, you need to have the map completely cleared to see them all.  Or go to a warframe tracker to see when they spawn and beg someone to be your taxi.

alert trackers

http://www.kingtaro.com/warframe/

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/

Edited by CatPhoenix

Loki Enigma and Nova Steamline have never been in the alerts. Any attempts to find reference to them across all the history of all the alert trackers brings up 0 findings.

Theoretically it's so that more people will buy the cosmetics from the market, and DE will make more money.

So that's why the alert app on my phone has never pinged since I've set it to look for Streamline.

At least it was a big help trying to get Corrosive Projection.

I haven't seen the new Loki helmet or the Longhorn helmet alerts yet.  I'm pretty certain I've seen the rest at one point or another.   The zephyr tengu helmet may be one that I've missed.  If I do have it, it must have been up one time then.  It's not a common one to see.

I can confirm Esprit Vauban as of last night.

The ones we're talking about are the more recent helmets. Specifically, the 2nd alternate helmets for Hydroid and Zephyr, and the 3rd helmets for Loki and Nova, also the newest one for Mesa. Limbo's alt helmet was more recent than Hydroid's or Zephyr's, but it's already in the alerts.

Those are the ones that we still don't have concrete proof to exist as reward for alerts, except for some "I think I saw it once" comments that we can't exactly confirm.

The rest of the helmets are already rotating as alert rewards and has shown up multiple times.

Some helmets are not on the alerts, specifically Longhorn, Slipstream and Enigma. Aristeas is in the alerts, have seen it personally a handful of times. I have never seen a single Tengu or Ketos, either.

I think it's time they're added to the alert rotations.

/thread

This tenno speaks the truth. All other helmets appeared sooner or later

• 2 months later...

<<BUMP!>>

It's been nearly 3 months since the last activity in this thread, and there STILL have been no alerts for the:

...and now I suppose we can add Drac Chroma Helmet to the list, as well.  :-(

DE PLS FIX.

Edited by (PS4)Knightfyre