Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flora, The Life and Death Plant Warframe|New Art[3/26/2018]

MrPigman

sorry to disappoint but i have already finished with the voting and am now working on making the complete project.

i will redo the prime once i have gotten the new model finished.

also: i was thinking, the ponytail thing on her head was pretty popular. what if the 4 came from the ponytail. like it detaches and becomes her man eating plant? im kind of not sure on this idea so i'm asking you guys.

sorry to disappoint but i have already finished with the voting and am now working on making the complete project.

i will redo the prime once i have gotten the new model finished.

also: i was thinking, the ponytail thing on her head was pretty popular. what if the 4 came from the ponytail. like it detaches and becomes her man eating plant? im kind of not sure on this idea so i'm asking you guys.

who is the most voted and I not

disappointed if it's grove I will be happy

Edited by (PS4)A12312371

who is the most voted

as for the feet that was actually a vote for V3 and i never really did an official vote just waited to see comments. finally got smart and actually made a poll for the new version. if you want i can probably incorporate the winner if so desired. i believe the 2nd one was the winner of that. just with no heels i think? i'll have to check.

You mean you want to make a male version for flora. For me I don't like this idea but don't be disappoint ask people they may like it

as for the feet that was actually a vote for V3 and i never really did an official vote just waited to see comments. finally got smart and actually made a poll for the new version. if you want i can probably incorporate the winner if so desired. i believe the 2nd one was the winner of that. just with no heels i think? i'll have to check.

I like with heels but the vote says that and I hope she will look

Beautiful

Edited by (PS4)A12312371

how I can import pictures

i use imgur! theres others you may use as well, but imgur is pretty easy and convenient.

so grove won but you won't use the heels? wut... I'm lost.

i have opted out of using heels in the concept due to a few things. 1 i want her to feel and look younger, that includes making her appear shorter. also most younger girls dont wear heels. for the most part thats among women older than my aimed appearance. almost an innocent look if you will!

but without further ado, here is the mostly finished model, if there are any objections speak up now!

fZC9VJD.jpg

i use imgur! theres others you may use as well, but imgur is pretty easy and convenient.

i have opted out of using heels in the concept due to a few things. 1 i want her to feel and look younger, that includes making her appear shorter. also most younger girls dont wear heels. for the most part thats among women older than my aimed appearance. almost an innocent look if you will!

but without further ado, here is the mostly finished model, if there are any objections speak up now!

fZC9VJD.jpg

Wow, great job, MrPigman!

very nice though for me the center part of the  shin / seems a little barren  

i will take this into consideration!

change the colors the green not

nice with her or change it like the V3 colour scheme she may be more beautiful

a call for a darker green!

This version is looking quite similar to V3. Seems most of that model was the crowd favorite and carried over to this latest one. Definitely looking good!

hey man the first two votes were v3 and grove was loosely based on the v3 model so i guess so! but the arms are different so i got that out of the way. at this point it is now just nitpicking to see what needs to be added/changed from the final model. hopefully after all is finished it will look amazing and near perfect!

Edited by MrPigman

Just read through this thread and... I'm amazed. This is one of the better ideas I have read recently, and you have done an amazing job.

Very nice design and all that.

I don't know what else to say other than that.

As creator of a Warframe Concept, I agree completely!

Original and unique with its abilities, +1

This design to me is a blend of the very first warframe-designs like Ash and Loki, and the second gen designs like Oberon and Saryn.

By that I mean I see parts I like from both old and new, but not as far ahead as thirs gen.

Very good job all around.

RZ0oD6H.jpg

made a textured and shaded flora, does the chest piece still look plain?

I still like this and she look soo beautiful in her design Edited by (PS4)A12312371

this is not a warframe this is a digimon :v (floramon, lilimon) copy

I see no problem with that.

Digimon*Bionicle*Prototype*Star Craft*Warhammer 40k*Guyver*Stargate*Warframe

Nothing is original.

Everything is original.

lol I now that TV show

it's about mixing digimon and get back to ther home and the end

Edited by (PS4)A12312371

and what makes you say that? i assume the petal skirt and flower-esque features? well how else do you intend to promote a plant theme? i actually used many other sources for inspiration other than digimon. 

https://psychopompblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/sylvari-aubrey.jpg

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/changelingthedreaming/images/1/11/Dryad.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140226231851

https://juxtaposedblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/garethpughfall13.jpg

many things inspire me to do this stuff!

Any new frames have my support, but arch-everything is definitely wanted. The wings are an excellent idea. I have friends that have stopped playing other games specifically for the arch-missions. I know they desperately want new arch-items

New kubrow mods wanted too!