Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flora, The Life and Death Plant Warframe|New Art[3/26/2018]

MrPigman

Pink is my favourite of the four.

I dub the second one "Grineer Flora" since it remind me so much of Earthsoldiers.

Hey, how about themed colors for each faction? Can even include the Syndicates.

maybe, though i think new loka would be the only fitting one really XP

for her 4 maybe make the damage reduction the same as the damage increase and take away the ammo increase cause that doesn't make any sense, but other then that this frame looks really fun and it has a support aspect to it other then heals.

i really wanted some ammo regeneration in her abilities, especially since that's an unexplored ability in warframe. i would think the ammo she regenerates is "organic" made from the same stuff her plants are. as for the ratios, i will look into them and do some math.

wow i feel astonished , i like this design for a plant warframe , but eden to me seems like a better name for a plant warframe. reason why i say that is because of my post 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/500361-quest-idea-beta-story-in-works-advocate-of-the-queens-quest-concept-level-designboss-designscript-in-works/#entry5599817

If you want to work together or join both projects i wouldnt disagree . trust me your design is way better then mine. love it. honestly i do.

Eden is a pretty good name, i will put it in the list. i just fear it sounds a little too much like a common name. but i wont deny it's relevance.

just wondering is it possibly to make it look a bit thorny? i think to add to the "come near me and ill kill you" tenno factor we all come to love. also the sort of yukata look it gives at the back sort of middle can you make that petal piece more longer ? it would look good if you did . but still i love this design!

I will see about putting more thorns. which art were you looking at for the "middle back" piece?

foZ4D6l.jpg

Thanks, oh and thanks for the song I enjoyed it.

if you do decide to do color voting I hope either pink lotus or dark wins, not usually into pink but it works really well on her.

also if you want some advice on equinox feel free to message me I'll give you my clans builds too.

also I really hope the picture posted right, I'm not very good with all this stuff yet.

and because I said so much I'm sorry I said so much lol

• 2 weeks later...

Well i'd say that's already a node, but so is oberon and nyx :P anyways, it's a good name, and i'll add it. usually people think earth/rock frame with that name though :/

Some colors for your considerations everybody.

HJoOXNF.jpg

Some relevant music to flora! https://youtu.be/PGqmvWNmCss

what is the default color for her ? I loved the colors you made and the head piece looks shorter than the older model Edited by (PS4)A12312371

foZ4D6l.jpg

Thanks, oh and thanks for the song I enjoyed it.

if you do decide to do color voting I hope either pink lotus or dark wins, not usually into pink but it works really well on her.

also if you want some advice on equinox feel free to message me I'll give you my clans builds too.

also I really hope the picture posted right, I'm not very good with all this stuff yet.

and because I said so much I'm sorry I said so much lol

very nice! dont be sorry for posting! i dont mind reading!

as for equinox, ive maxed it finally and it is quite nice! i have yet to test it in t3 or t4 though.

what is the default color for her ? I loved the colors you made and the head piece looks shorter than the older model

default color i think i will go with a more desaturated look. something more tenno looking. i dont think that the bright vibrant colors would be fitting for a classic color. after all we can always recolor her to be vibrant when/if we ever get a hold of her!

on another note. i will be away for a while (as i have been). I'm gonna be busy for some time. not really sure how long, but hopefully i will be back and super active soon! i plan to keep posting stuff, but i dont think too much art will be coming from me for a while.

Well i'd say that's already a node, but so is oberon and nyx :P anyways, it's a good name, and i'll add it. usually people think earth/rock frame with that name though :/

Some colors for your considerations everybody.

HJoOXNF.jpg

Some relevant music to flora! https://youtu.be/PGqmvWNmCss

Woodland is really good and Dark are really good ! the Tenno one isn't as good but still cool.

I think Warframes should have different basic color/patterns. It would make customization really fun and more diverse

haha yah i've been putting it off until i finally got a base variant i was super satisfied with. maybe when i get some more free time i will do some more work on it.

take your time

First, I love this frame. Every version.

Nitpicks:

-How and why is Flora able to cancel the Nullfier's bubble?

-Reading the quest, I was intrigued. As a reader, the ending was a let down.

It was like...what the hell?

I don't want to go the market.

I don't care about getting the parts.

I want to kill the Grineer dogs who murdered the original Flora. Justice first...then I want to get her blueprints. :D

Consider having the final portion of the quest be to hunt down and assassinate a boss responsible for killing and stripping Flora of her WarFrame. The assassination will drop whatever last part is needed. This gives the player/reader a truer sense of closure.

Nitpicks:

I want to kill the Grineer dogs who murdered the original Flora. Justice first...then I want to get her blueprints. :D

Consider having the final portion of the quest be to hunt down and assassinate a boss responsible for killing and stripping Flora of her WarFrame. The assassination will drop whatever last part is needed. This gives the player/reader a truer sense of closure.

the nullifier bubble can be canceled by synthesis IF your frame it'self is not in the bubble (or else synthesis is canceled), but it cancels it if the nullifier unit is in synthesis. basically a nullifier bubble battle :P

that's how the ending goes (or at least it was intended to be.) perhaps some rewording might be in order. maybe some edits here and there.

Nitpicks:

it's similar to valkyr story

Well DE said they were working on 4 new frames. Do you think they would've informed you if your idea is being used? (I kinda hope not, because I want this NOW)

i really have no idea if they would tell me, but i'm hopeful that flora is in the mix.

i really have no idea if they would tell me, but i'm hopeful that flora is in the mix.

Indeed, as much as I hope Flora's in the mix of the upcoming Warframes, so too do I hope my Theraph might be in there as well. Just think of it: an entire generation of Warframes made by the community, with the final entry in the generation being Typhus. It'd be very inspiring. Either way, here's hoping something like that may happen sooner than later!

-snip-

Unfortunately that is probably true, but it does make one curious as to what the other two are if we know the first one is going to be the Brawler. (They said three, right? Or was it Brawler+three? Can't remember...)

the nullifier bubble can be canceled by synthesis IF your frame it'self is not in the bubble (or else synthesis is canceled), but it cancels it if the nullifier unit is in synthesis. basically a nullifier bubble battle :P

that's how the ending goes (or at least it was intended to be.) perhaps some rewording might be in order. maybe some edits here and there.

Noted. I hope the ending is changed to reflect vengeance, justice, closure.

it's similar to valkyr story

I'm aware of the similarity. However, that doesn't mean we cannot deliver in-game justice, directly, to those who carved up Flora.

had some time to do some art. a new (and absolutely awesome) flora design is on it's way, hopefully.

a little off topic, but the brawler frame kind of looks silly in his art >.< i hope they make him look a little better. he looks like he has no head and is wearing bacon.

There are 5 warframes coming our way.

1. Brawler

2.? Flora

3.? Summoner

4.? Time

5. Parasite (Typhus)

So thats three possible spots for Flora and any community-inspired warframes.

Time, nature, posession/ghost, hacker/engineer, summoner is the most wanted I think and the most probable.

A sentient-themed is sure to be in there somewhere too.