Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flora, The Life and Death Plant Warframe|New Art[3/26/2018]

MrPigman

Hmm. I am considering doing a 3d model of Flora. But what iteration? 

Any suggestions?

the newest model would be pretty easy. though most people seem to prefer v5 or v3.

*Throws money at screen*

Why is this not In warframe yet!?

Love the concept and skills. Visuals are nice too.

i was hoping flora was one of the 4 they had lined up but it seems she was not :P 

both flora and typhus have been on the waiting list for a while...

bad idea, we have trinity and saryn.

I... what? I don't particularly see how that's relevant. Flora's moveset sets her apart from both of those frames, and if you mean that 'Saryn is a plant frame already' I call bullS#&$ on that, because her skin is A. Infested themed, even with the name Orchid and B. her moveset has nothing to do with plants. Toxins are not exclusive to plants.

Keep it up, it's looking good! Just finish the whole frame and DE won't have an excuse not to put her in the game.

Thanks :) but looking at Typhus - and this threads excellent Concept art, that is no garantee.

What all of us can hope for is to inspire the Art Team enough to actually design something.

florawip2_by_gaber111-d9lmuqc.jpg

oooohhhhhhh. your work is always amazing arch! so very thankful right now!

Hmm. The latest you say? I think the model that was done was pretty damn good. Don't know how my work will compare to that, but I want to do a scene rather than just a model in a tpose.

Any ideas on what kind of scene this would be?

i dont know how much you were willing to pour into the scene but perhaps you could have flora doing a powerful stance while sending vines forth.

bad idea, we have trinity and saryn.

elaborate please..?

i dont know how much you were willing to pour into the scene but perhaps you could have flora doing a powerful stance while sending vines forth.

elaborate please..?

So glad you like that :) I wasn't sure wich one to use for inspiration.

Flora has great potential just like Ivara, and I see her as being potentially equally interesting.

The scene, well I thought of plants and grass. Maby spores in the air. Holding a vine in one hand, a weapon in the other maby.

So glad you like that :) I wasn't sure wich one to use for inspiration.

Flora has great potential just like Ivara, and I see her as being potentially equally interesting.

The scene, well I thought of plants and grass. Maby spores in the air. Holding a vine in one hand, a weapon in the other maby.

noice, sounds dope.

Working on a deluxe skin for flora.

xiWd8Ye.jpg

this is a year old and they haven't made this warframe? cmon this is very cool!

the concepts birthday is on the 10th, then it will be a whole year old

Typhus, steals the spotlight at the moment, but I hope if Typhus gets made; this comes to light and follows.

typhus is definitely a fan favorite right now.

oh well now I'm jealous. ik I can't make a 3d model but my shoddy fan art is still good right? lol

noice, sounds dope.

Working on a deluxe skin for flora.

xiWd8Ye.jpg

thats just awesome, all around awesome design pigman

Typhus, steals the spotlight at the moment, but I hope if Typhus gets made; this comes to light and follows.

I actually wasn't a huge fan of typhus personally, I mean if it was in game then I might enjoy it sure but thats true of most concepts. Flora is the only concept I've followed closely to be honest. she has my support all the way, whatever that's good for.

Sorry for the huge post full of quotes it's just that I have been playing too much warframe to get on the site lately the

really got me back into it as well as the sorties.