Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flora, The Life and Death Plant Warframe|New Art[3/26/2018]

MrPigman

17 minutes ago, MrPigman said:

Flora Prime Voting round 2! Black or white?

BVWcEN9.jpg

as awesome as Black is, I'd have to go with White. most because Back is rwally badass but White suits Flora better with it's colours and where the colours are placed

Edited by Hunter126

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2016 at 4:05 PM, MrPigman said:

Flora Prime Voting round 2! Black or white?

BVWcEN9.jpg

Hmm. It's so beautiful that I'd have to dissect it.

Black: The black is beautiful. It really is. However, it's got an evil look to it, and a little less of a plant feel, although that scheme is freaking gorgeous. The pink is very nice and it matches the black flawlessly, and the gold. However, if you look at other prime Warframes, even Ember, most of them are white, and while this doesn't have to match the other primes, I feel that the color scheme doesn't necessarily fit.

White: I love this design so much. However, the only thing I miss from the black version were that the swirls were grey, but to each his own. Now that the overall color is white, I find myself wishing that more of the green was either gold or white, because it stands out more now that the red is there. Only thing I'd change is make the red accents grey to match the other primes better.

So, in my opinion, if the green shoulders were made pink or some of the green parts in general were, maybe change the red to grey, I'd be perfectly cool with that.

33 minutes ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

Primes are base white, so go with the white.  Also I love this, why isn't this in the game already!?

there can be black primes like Ember prime, Rhino Prime, Frost Prime

Edited by Hunter126