Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Playstyle?

Snydrex

Well, I just came back from my first pugging in a long time, and I was saddened to see that some people just stood there, letting themselves get shot while shooting, and dying because of it. In fact, that's all my three new chaps did. Three times in a row.

You guys don't play like that, do you? Tell me, or better yet, show me, with gif, video, or picture, how you bring hell to the doorsteps of your unfortunate enemies. Or not.

EDIT: I might have a video example soon.

Youtube killed my framerate and res. Only if you have 10 minutes of your life to waste.

Edited by Snydrex

I'm a Berserker. In this game and many others. Brutally forward and vicious in my attack style. Charge in, wreck stuff, charge out.

Especially in PvP oriented games like Battlefield, Destiny PvP, etc. 

When you attack with unrelenting viciousness and fervor there's a point when you can see the enemy panic and lose their cool. It's incredibly invigorating when you can cause absolute disarray within the enemy's formation.

The enemy prepares to deal with an organized attack, so you must attack in a manner which they do not expect.

Prep trigger, run/slide into a room like a badass whilst shooting/jump in into a ground attack transitioning to slashing or smashing everything, reload either tanking the shots or taking cover, and keep shooting/slashing or smashing.

The occasional jump/slide dodge also helps.

Or I use a long range ability to clear the room without going into it. 

My rule is, if it moves and wants to kill me, fill it with lead/bolts/energy/space magic or slash and pound on it until it dies.

If it doesn't die, keep attacking.

Edited by Techtro

I like to stay a bit behind my allies (like not rooms ahead, but literally a few meters behind them) to keep them healthy and disable the enemies in some way. Occasionally I like to go more berserker where I run in guns ablazing and shoot everything in the room until they're dead.

I'd say mine is like a strategist, constantly changing depending on the situation. If I see a clump of enemies I leap into the fray and explode them all, if there are only a few spread out I aim and shoot while moving. If I see a particularly dangerous foe I lock them down.

Also, suicidal overconfidence, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I adapt my playstyle to my allies, my enemies, and my equipped weapons. I guess I'm flexible. I generally will be the first to revive an ally if I am able to do so. However I am the person who periodically wanders off to loot hidden areas, except if doing so will fail us the mission.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Playing with at least two other people, I let them handle larger groups while I shoot/nuke the enemies from some distance behind them.

Otherwise, I usually just pull out my melee weapon, channel and chop enemies up. I tend to roll and copter a lot to avoid when enemies try to bash me with their weapons.