Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CyberMane

Strange Cubes Found In The Void

You never know what you will find in the Void. I was looking for Prime parts, but found something else.

S4k33sN.jpg

BthWXtX.jpg

8NrcLpw.jpg

feel like this glitch/bug has been appearing a lot lately with the tileset not loading right and the decors/objects are in the wrong spot

Have a lot of screens like this, I find such things constantly, not only in void, some issue with random generation of the maps, i think.

They really do look like the damned Tesseract, lol...

On a more serious note though, what the hell are those even? They resemble the corners of doorframes or something, but Idk...they're at the wrong angle and appearing way out of place lol.

Void levels cleansed of things poking out where they shouldn't. Tesseract is safe back in Asgard for now.

^-^

Void levels cleansed of things poking out where they shouldn't. Tesseract is safe back in Asgard for now.

What about the Allspark?

Looks like few things missed. This isn't a tesseract, but still in the wrong place:

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/37486795741316571/23C84BCE11445824D55AC638C4B22EC7A0AEEF28/

found it a few minutes ago.

Level updates aren't live on public serves this quickly. Usually they'll require at least a hotfix sometimes we do not pull these minor issues into a build for a while to keep hotfixes small and light. Expect these fixed with one of the next bigger updates.

Before time began, there was.. the Void Cube.

No, there was Unicron.

Or was that Galactus? I get so confused...

Level updates aren't live on public serves this quickly. Usually they'll require at least a hotfix sometimes we do not pull these minor issues into a build for a while to keep hotfixes small and light. Expect these fixed with one of the next bigger updates.

Clear.

And I forgot, you welcome to send all the strange objects to us in Helheim (need more toys for Garmr).