Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Label Your Topics!

Xamuswing

I'm am sick and tired of all these click bait threads in the forums labeled "Really DE..." or "Seriously DE?" because it makes someone curious and click on it. You're click baiting. You are literally hurting discussion and feedback with these kind of titles.

If you are one of these people, you can go get stabbed by Vay Hek's Robo Bullet Hands™.

I also ask Community Moderators, if you find somebody with these kinds of posts, please close them and maybe give them a warning. This stuff goes on long enough between updates and after recent nerfs and stuff. They're borderline Tumblr and Reddit degrees of click bait, it's just stupid!

Closing is a little harsh. They may be upset but they aren't bad people. Also I would say that is a moderator has the time that they should change the topic name.

They are click baiting but they aren't baiting negative discuss unless they dev bash.

Also some people are just bad at naming topics. Like when you say "new frame" but it's actually a fan concept I think the topic is VERY misleading and people should name their topic for what they are

How you should structure topic names:

The topic it concerns (weapon, frame ect)

What is wrong ( buff nerf feedback ect)

So it would be "connection feedback" "warframe concept"

It's vague but a lot less than "wtf de"

Edited by Anatolius

Closing is a little harsh. They may be upset but they aren't bad people. Also I would say that is a moderator has the time that they should change the topic name.

They ate click baiting but they aren't baiting negative discuss unless they dev bash.

IMO they should close it and tell the thread creator to rename it properly if they want it up.

Creating a thread title that is misleading is a violation of rule 2 of the forum rules.

While I admit I may not have been as harsh as of late regarding them, any user is welcome reporting a thread for this infraction.

Punishments are handed out by a case by case basis. 

Moved to a more appropriate subforum.

IMO they should close it and tell the thread creator to rename it properly if they want it up.

I dont think it should be closed because some people legit suck at naming topics. Some people speak foreign languages and might not know the proper words to use or even a fluent English speaker might not know

We can't punish these people for that. Maybe a message but not closing the thread

It just upsets people more that they aren't being heard

Creating a thread title that is misleading is a violation of rule 2 of the forum rules.

While I admit I may not have been as harsh as of late regarding them, any user is welcome reporting a thread for this infraction.

Oh I can accept this alot more.

^ let the reporting begin..................