Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What You Think About New Syndicate Void Key Packs?

RedFenixIII

So I am noone?

Yes, you are none.

25k for a 50/50 shot at a T4 and some S#&$ty T1/2 keys...no thanks...why the hell did you morons vote for this S#&$?

Do you really believe anyone had the choice? Calm your butt and think twice before writing anything.
Edited by Alphafox

Yes, you are none.

Do you really believe anyone had the choice? Calm your butt and think twice before writing anything.

DE gave the players the option to vote on how they want to be butt humped, they chose poorly.

*flamethrower*

Edited by Clone154769

25k for a 50/50 shot at a T4 and some S#&$ty T1/2 keys...no thanks...why the hell did you morons vote for this S#&$?

Just because oh well.... the other choice was 1 Key for 15k Rep.

Both the choices where S#&$ but the one we have atm far better

I will give you a Spoiler how marketing works

i-want-it-so-hard-apple-shit.jpg

Edited by Nakimato

You always have a choice, you could just have voted for nothing.

Any individual voting null would have changed nothing by the act of voting, and in attempting to get others to vote null, would likely be ignored.

At no point was this a valid option to visibly turn the tide against the two options given, particularly when any individual may consider the results of having no vote unequal. So a number of people voted for the option they disliked less, thinking they could achieve nothing better.

DE gave the players the option to vote on how they want to be butt humped, they chose poorly.

*flamethrower*

Both options would have resulted in our butts being violated.  

The only difference is in the amount of spit involved.

Edited by Katakuna

You allways have a choice, you could just have voted for nothing.

Just talk for yourself.

Yeah not voting in a situation you are given 2 bad choices is really smart. /s

I assume that you don't have the age to vote yet.

I only answered your question,if you consider yourself like "none" or what ever i couldn't care less.

One semi-positive thing from the change, i feel freed from having to max my rep every day now, because atm there's nothing i want to buy. So i make myself play as much as i was before. Just cruising along till the next update again, saving my keys for new prime stuff.

I have nothing else to spend rep on atm so I have been buying them.  I really don't mind them except that they have T1 keys in them.... because T1 keys are so hard to get -_-

I'd be fine with the 25k per pack if there was no T1 keys in there, and there was a chance of more than one key being T3/T4.  But if they keep it as is, they should knock 5k off the price. 

I have nothing else to spend rep on atm so I have been buying them.  I really don't mind them except that they have T1 keys in them.... because T1 keys are so hard to get -_-

I'd be fine with the 25k per pack if there was no T1 keys in there, and there was a chance of more than one key being T3/T4.  But if they keep it as is, they should knock 5k off the price. 

While I would be happy if the second and third key could be T3 / T4s, I like that T1s are included as it saves me from having to farm apollodorus.

If by half of the current mission types you mean non-endless ones, yeah, those don't.

Endless ones do though. Also, Syndicate missions are quite decent especially if you find a few good medaillons.

lol if RNG decides to not bend you over and give you base level syndicate rep items

lol if RNG decides to not bend you over and give you base level syndicate rep items

I swear the syndicate missions treat the 3rd level of medallions like rare fusion cores... I hardly every see them. I mean I did 1 run where I got 8 1st rank medallions so much rep right there. /s

• 2 weeks later...